Customer Success Manager at INTELITY, Inc.
Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote
INTELITY® is the global leader of the broadest enterprise guest experience and operations management platform for hotels, casinos, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most advanced connection to their guests while, at the same time, supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our platform is in use globally at some of the most prestigious properties in the world. We’ve been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly. We have received accolades and numerous awards for our platform and leadership in the industry. We are #1 and growing fast.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and we are looking for a brilliant and versatile Customer Success Manager to own and manage the commercial and operational relationships of INTELITY accounts. This position requires a customer-centric thought process as well as advanced troubleshooting and sales skills, with the ability to work closely with others at all levels both internally and externally in a highly professional and client service-oriented manner. The incumbent will interact with key client stakeholders and be able to strike a balance between client expectations and the Company’s strategic objectives. They will also own all activities around their assigned accounts and will be expected to be well versed in all commercial terms, maintenance and support needs, project delivery activities, timelines, and project scope.
- Leverages business and industry knowledge to partner with customers to help them accelerate business value and ROI
- Post-sale customer relationship owner. Responsible for establishing positive relationships and results, ensuring that customers derive maximum value from their investment with INTELITY, utilizing all functionality of the system to ensure adoption and a successful renewal
- Build and nurture relationships across accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer while penetrating the account deeper
- Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, renewal dates and growth opportunities
- Develop an understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map features and benefits to address their needs
- Establish and review customer KPIs in line with organizational success metrics and external client needs to demonstrate the value of our platform
- Capture key learnings of site visits with meeting info, key contacts, and documentation
- Liaise with Customer Support to identify, track and escalate customer problems, and/or training initiatives.
- Be a mover and a doer; seek out friction points and derive creative solutions.
- Be the voice of the customer.
- Increase customer retention, solve customer issues and drive customer satisfaction.
- Minimize customer churn
- Work with sales, product management, and technology teams to ensure day-to-day service is effectively meeting client needs and value is being delivered to the client.
- Develop and execute service plans that target customers key strategic business initiatives and pain points.
- Proactively monitors renewal risk factors such as product usage, customer satisfaction, training needs and other activities to proactively engage clients in increasing usage.
- Promotes customer loyalty
- Mediate between clients and the organization
- Analyze customer data to improve the customer experience
- 3+ years of related sales support, account management and/or customer success experience (within the hospitality or technology space a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in communication or related field
- Hospitality industry experience a bonus
- 3+ years of experience with CRMs (Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.)
- Strong computer skills required; proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), SmartSheets and Google Suite
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support)
- Training and documentation experience
- Outstanding communication, presentation, organization and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and perform effectively in a highly dynamic work environment
- Ability to quickly grasp and explain technological and business concepts
- Ability to navigate customer organizational structures to identify and build relationships with executives and stakeholders
- Multilingual capabilities (Spanish, German, etc.) a strong plus
INTELITY offers competitive pay and equity for qualified candidates. We focus on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees can grow and flourish. We offer comprehensive benefits for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as flexible scheduling options, and transit and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan with employer matching, and our robust training and development programs.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
Location: US Locations Only