Customer Success Manager at inMotionNow
Customer Success Manager
- Location: Multiple States, Remote
inMotionNow is the leading provider of creative workflow and project management solutions for marketing and creative teams through our SaaS platform inMotion ignite. With our recent merger with Lytho, a Digital Asset and Brand Management solution based in the Netherlands, we now offer expanded support for the content lifecycle, from project kickoff through final delivery. In addition to our SaaS platforms, we also provide marketing and creative teams with industry-driven though leadership and best practices for driving better content outcomes.
We seek an enthusiastic, engaging person to join our Customer Success Team as a Customer Success Manager (CSM). Our Customer Success Managers are responsible for driving engagement, increasing adoption, and delivering maximum value from the inMotion solution to create raving fans throughout our customer s organization.
The CSM is the go-to person for our customers, partnering with them to ensure their goals and outcomes are met throughout their customer journey. You are crucial to our future product development efforts as you can provide the most insightful feedback on the needs of our customers.
We work with some of the best brands in the world and their level of satisfaction in our product depends on you and the service you provide. We take this responsibility very seriously, so smart, creative, and empathetic applicants are a must in order to deliver to our customers the experiences they deserve.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain strong working knowledge of the product, as well as understanding industry best practices in order to provide strategic guidance in delivering solutions
- Serve as primary post-onboarding point of contact for customers throughout their partnership with inMotionNow
- Prioritize and drive resolution on escalated customer issues
- Build and nurture relationships with our customers and create product champions at all levels of the customer s organization
- Ensure awareness of new product features relevant to our customers business goals, workflows, usage of the application, and previous feedback from their teams
- Conduct periodic business reviews to demonstrate the value customers are receiving from their partnership with inMotionNow
- Review data pertaining to our customers usage of the software and the value the software delivers to their business
- Understand each customer s business needs and make recommendations on the implementation of new features and processes that drive additional value or improvement within their organization
- Create and manage Success Plans with defined and measurable outcomes
- Document each customer s desired outcomes, key contacts, and creative workflow process changes
- Drive change management success through the adoption and success phases of the customer lifecycle
- Proactively identify and mitigate customer risks
- Generate upsells and cross-sell opportunities for Expansion Sales Team
- Assist in the development and delivery of webinars and other virtual educational customer interactions
- Document customer feedback for Product and Education teams related to new features, enhancements, and pain points
- Additional responsibilities as the role evolve (inMotionNow retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position).
What We Look For:
- Passion for delivering brilliant customer service and improving the way organizations work
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relationship management, technical account management, or similar experience
- Ability to develop relationships across different levels in a customer s organization, from end-user up to executive level, and ability to determine who key stakeholders and decision-makers are in the company
- Skilled in change management, helping team leaders successfully navigate the people-side of business change necessary to achieve their desired business outcomes
- Excellent communication and outreach skills, responding rapidly to customer inquiries, and drafting concise and informative e-mails
- Outstanding organization, planning, and problem-solving critical thinking skills; you should be detail-oriented, able to organize your own workflow, and able to deduce multiple solutions to any given problem
- Passion for people: love working with, talking to, and interacting with people through all means of communication, including your teammates and other coworkers
- Tenacity, patience, and a willingness and ability to learn new software products quickly
- Familiarity with customer success software such as Salesforce, Gainsight, and Service Clou
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimal travel when onsite training or check-ins are required (5% – 10%)
This job operates in a professional office (or home) environment. It requires constant use of hands/fingers to operate standard office equipment such as computers and communicate via phone or computer (messaging and video calls). Employees must be able to remain in a stationary position 90% of the time. Please contact Human Resources if you require a reasonable accommodation.
What We Offer
At inMotionNow, we pride ourselves on creating a rewarding and highly engaged work environment. We are committed to enabling our people to be the best they can be by offering career development opportunities, focusing on promoting from within, and providing many opportunities for cross-departmental collaboration. We are dedicated to creating collective success through moving together with purpose, creating an environment that is safe to stretch our creative and innovative boundaries, and leading through transparency. We offer an environment where you are free to express your unique abilities, have a work/life balance, and provide an outlet to give back to the community we live and work in. Our talented and dedicated team has high expectations for each other, and we put our employees and customers above all else.
- Leadership Development, Coaching & Mentoring: We provide our teammates with leadership development and support, in addition to the training needed to continue honing your skillset.
- Room for Growth: As you develop your skills at inMotionNow, you will have the opportunity to advance within our organization.
- Work from Home: To support a work/life balance, we offer our teammates the flexibility to occasionally work from home.
- Benefits: We offer competitive benefits.
- Volunteering: Giving back to the community that we live and work in is important to us. We sponsor two (2) company volunteer events each year.
- Culture: We know that our people and how we engage with each other helps to promote a work hard/play hard culture.
- Diversity + Inclusion
At inMotionNow, the values of inclusion, diversity, and equality are paramount and a vital part of the core fabric inMotion was built upon. All employment decisions are based upon our business needs, essential functions and requirements of the role, individual qualifications and merit. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!