Customer Success Manager at Higher Logic
Customer Success Manager
- Higher Logic has been the industry leader in building community and engagement solutions since 2007.
- We’re a thriving company made up of authentic people and unique perspectives. We have a shared passion for bringing people #AllTogether to create meaningful connections and rich discussions, unlocking the knowledge of this group.
- Our team is made up of motivated individuals who share their expertise and live our values every day. We help our customers create human-focused experiences to build lasting bonds between their customers, members and employees.
- The Customer Success Manager plays a critical role in influencing the overall customer experience, retaining our customers and expanding usage of our product suite and services.
- They are responsible for fostering deep relationships with their customers, understanding their business and needs, and delivering solutions to meet their challenges.
- Build strong customer relationships with executives and other key stakeholders through consistent account review and outreach. Act as their trusted advisor.
- Grow existing business by identifying cross-sell and upsell opportunities when there is alignment with Higher Logic products and services that help customers achieve their desired outcomes.
- Identify customer challenges and proactively suggest better solutions and strategies.
- Detect and respond to key stakeholder changes within each customer. Support onboarding of new contacts with consultation and best practices.
- Ensure product and new feature adoption through customer communication and training. Coach customers to become product experts to drive self-sufficiency.
- Capture customer experience and product feedback for the company.
- Solicit customer references and case studies.
- Contribute to development of playbooks and tools used to drive customer engagement.
- Meet or exceed customer retention and expansion goals.
This role is measured based on:
- User Product Adoption.
- Customer health scores.
- Customer satisfaction scores.
- Net Revenue Retention.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in customer success, account management, sales, strategic consulting or related field.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communicator – both verbal and written – with strong public speaking and presentation skills.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure. Ability to engage senior-level executives and establish credibility.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Must be a self-motivated team player with a positive attitude.
- Some travel required.
What you’ll earn:
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive health benefits package.
- 401(k) plan with employer match.
- Healthcare and dependent-care flexible spending account.
- Company short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Company culture that recognizes its employees.
- Room for growth and development and management that cares about your professional growth and will help you achieve your goals.
- Significant advancement opportunities for outstanding performers.
Higher Logic is committed to equal opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Higher Logic is committed to ensuring that its application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by emailing HRBenefits@higherlogic.com
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!