Customer Success Manager at Human API
Customer Success Manager
- Customer Success
At Human API, we exist to radically accelerate the pace of health innovation for everyone. That is our vision. We unlock siloed health data from everywhere and put it directly into the hands of the consumer, right when they need it: enabling a meaningful transaction that creates value in their lives. Some call us the “PayPal” of health data, but our dreams are bigger.
To name a few examples – today we allow human access back to public settings (work, stadiums, travel) during our pandemic, we help rapidly screen participants for clinical trials, and we accelerate the buying process for important insurance products. Tomorrow we will inspire the innovation of impactful digital health products to maximize human longevity and potential. We are looking for talent who are equally inspired by these big ideas and have the grit and determination to make them come to life.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for Customer Success activities (e.g., on-boarding, support, services, adoption, advocacy, retention, etc.) for a portfolio of customer accounts, reporting to the VP, Customer Success. This role delivers value; drives customer revenue growth, satisfaction, and product adoption.
What you’ll manage
- Responsible for a portfolio of customer accounts, and responsible for overseeing Customer Success activities including, but not limited to: onboarding, Training, implementation, support, account management, renewals, expansions, advocacy, etc.
- Customer point of contact and escalation point for questions, critical tasks/dates, product releases, feature / functions, etc.
- Manage and delegate customer tasks, prioritizing effectively and managing expectations
- Conduct regular status calls and provide clear call/meeting notes to ensure action
- Update and manage key metrics in the following areas for an assigned customer account portfolio, such as: usage and adoption, RAG status, cadence, at risk accounts and go to green plans, renewal, retention, and churn
How you’ll create value
- Drive customer retention and growth by understanding customer business needs and leading efforts to deliver impactful results
- Provide data driven insights to our customers to increase usage/adoption and to help maximize the value of solution
- Represent the voice of the customer and help influence every core Product, Marketing, and Sales processes
- Support and Partner with Sales/Product on strategic account initiatives and high value sales prospects
- Influence stakeholders and promote a culture of Customer Success within the organization
- Coordinate with other functional groups (Marketing, Sales, Product, Operations) to support Customer Success goals
- Put the human first, always and embody the rest of our core value
- 3+ years in Customer Success, Account/Relationship Management, or similar roles
- A proven track record in a customer-facing role at an early stage company
- Experience managing, measuring, and prioritizing retention and expansion opportunities
- Clear, concise, and engaging written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented, meticulous record-keeping, and highly organized
- Ability to manage multiple and concurrent (often competing) priorities
- Ability to understand and speak to different audiences (internal and external)
- Advanced critical thinking and problem-solving skills, with a flair for continuous improvement
- Exceptional collaboration skills and an authentic desire to make your customers successful
We recently completed a series C round with strong venture backing from Andreessen Horowitz, Blue Run Ventures, SCOR Global, Allianz, Guardian Life Insurance Company, and Samsung Ventures and currently serve some of the largest financial and health companies in the world from Prudential, Allstate, John Hancock, Omada Health, Thrive Global, AAA, and many more.
We have thousands of API integrations into enterprise health record systems, wearable devices, as well as health and wellness applications, that all benefit the end consumer and our enterprise customers. We’re looking for independent thinkers who care deeply about the problems we’re trying to solve. At Human API, we welcome people of all backgrounds.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!