Customer Success Manager at Scandit
Title: Customer Success Manager – USA
- Location: Remote
Scandit is currently seeking a Customer Success Manager to strengthen our growing team in the USA. While most of our customers have had scanning processes for some time, computer vision in their scanning process may be new for the enterprise. Knowledgeable in our products and our commercial models, you will help our customers make the most of their Scandit partnerships helping them achieve their initial goals, and continue their innovations with new use cases, and products. Our clients tend to stick around, so while you’re enabling the initial business unit, you will also help our sales team expand the conversation into other key areas of the enterprise.
At Scandit, the customer success team is a demand generation function and blends their account management, business development, product, and sales skills on a day to day basis. You are highly customer-centric and goal-oriented with confidence in both your commercial and product conversations. You thrive in a fast-growing, dynamic high-tech environment, and are motivated to make our customers into strong advocates of Scandit. You are autonomous but aren’t afraid to ask questions, and used to building strong customer relationships within a customer portfolio of 12-15 accounts.
What You Will Do
- Support a customer portfolio of 12-15 accounts
- Enable the customer to learn and make educated decisions about their current and future
- Generate demand for Scandit Account Executives through customer-centric activities like
business reviews, innovation workshops, and collaborative marketing initiatives
- Increase Adoption and Usage for current product use cases
- Identify at-risk customers, and prevent churn
- Educate customers about new products, capabilities and use cases
- Provide coaching and best practices to our customers
- Act as liaison for customers cross-functionally at Scandit (e.g. support, sales, product, etc.)
- Build strong, influential customer success stories with the reference/marketing teams
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in a commercial role, ideally Account Management for B2B Enterprise SaaS accounts. Experience with software development kits a plus
- Positive and confident in your written/verbal communication and in-person presentation skills
- Passionate about innovation as an operational necessity
- Confident in your technical understanding of technology as a component of enterprise business workflows
- Experienced and confident in conducting in-person or online workshops
- Extremely organized, with strong project management, execution, and communication skills
- Handle the challenge of quickly evolving goals
- Proven effectiveness in handling difficult customer conversation and expectation management
- Eligibility to work in the USA
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery. Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Nissan, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co.
We help you capture every opportunity. www.scandit.com
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!