Customer Success Lead
BOSTON OR REMOTE (UNITED STATES)
At Reify Health, we are building a more creative healthcare system. We envision a world where every potential therapy, if safe and effective, is available to the patients who can benefit.
Our healthcare system relies on clinical trials to develop new, potentially life-saving treatments for patients. But clinical trials continue to be slow, unpredictable, and expensive. Reify Health’s product helps both the research leaders who drive forward clinical trials and the doctors and nurses who care for the patient participants.
As we continue scaling the adoption of our product, we accelerate world class clinical research and unlock innovation. By joining our team, you will play a significant role in a small and growing Customer team, further establishing our foundation for a culture of impact and empathy.
Our focus on creating value for each and every user has resulted in customers who are emphatic fans of Reify Health and our vision. Our Customer Success and Experience Team is at the frontline ensuring that clinical research professionals have an overwhelmingly positive, valuable experience when using Reify Health’s product.
We’re eager to find the right person to join this team as Customer Success Lead. Clinical research professionals do very important work, and it’s incredibly difficult to manage the complexity of clinical trials. When clinical research professionals turn to Reify Health for help, you will ensure that they are successful in adopting our product and experience more and more value over time. You will also help drive our product strategy by working cross-functionally with our Product & Design teams to bring customer feedback and insights to our product roadmap and company strategy. Additionally, you will help drive engaged adoption of our product to the majority of clinical research sponsors and clinical research sites within two years.
- Customer Success at the trial-level implementation of our product. This includes executing on and improving every aspect of trial-level implementation, ensuring the success of both clinical research site and sponsor users of our product, and focusing on monitoring the value experienced by sponsors at the trial-level through our product.
- Customer Success at the clinical research site level. This includes improving user retention at sites, maintain ongoing relationships with sites and advocate internally for their success, and focusing on deepening site adoption of our product (e.g. use our product to manage more trials, for increasing parts of their workflow, and with more users within the site).
- Collaborate with our Product and Design teams to implement product that delights our users and creates unique value. Help shape the future of our products by bringing the customer knowledge you gain through long-term relationships you establish with our customers.
- Increase adoption of our product by clinical research sponsors. This includes securing new trials within existing sponsor customers and securing expansion deals with sponsor customers.
- Begin growing responsibilities to include additional leadership and management elements. Examples include becoming the relationship owner of some sponsors, managing a team, and driving adoption of our product by clinical research sites.
- A passion in improving healthcare and a desire to join a startup.
- A passion for customer success that results in consistent care for our customers and championing for their long-term success.
- The ability to work in a high-growth environment you are comfortable with ambiguity and find no job too big or small.
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal) and collaboration skills
- Exceptional ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Excellent organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- 4+ years of work experience that would support your success in this role.
Nice To Haves
- Prior experience in a related customer-facing role at a fast-growth SaaS technology company
- Prior experience in clinical research (you’ll have ample opportunity to broaden and deepen your clinical research knowledge here at Reify)
- Prior experience in the following customer facing activities: onboarding new customers, developing and executing on a customer success program, developing and executing on programs to drive adoption, consultative sales to prospective customers
- Fluency in one of more of the following languages – French, Spanish, Japanese, German and Italian.
Compensation and Perks
- We invest in our team’s development and are a fast growing company. There are ample opportunities to grow your role and rapidly develop your career.
- Competitive salary and stock option package — commensurate to your experience and expertise.
- Health (including telemedicine), dental, vision, disability and life insurance. We pay 100% of your premiums and half for dependents.
- A public transportation monthly pass for Boston residents. We are a short 2-3-minute walk from South Station.
- Tackle a challenging, real-world problem in healthcare that directly help our friends and family — and make large-scale impact.