Customer Success Executive – SaaS at Publitas
Customer Success Executive SaaS (Location Independent)
Create customer value.
We believe that business growth starts with a fantastic product that people want to use. And with Publitas, we aim to create an exceptional experience for shoppers by publishing beautiful catalogs online. We also give our customers, leading retailers such as Williams Sonoma, the personal service they deserve, which has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we gained a 70% market share in the Netherlands and more than 1400 customers worldwide.
We’re looking for a dedicated and passionate Customer Success Executive to help us develop and increase our customer value. You’ll be part of our international customer team working alongside our Customer Acquisition, Customer Support, and Product team.
Get in touch and let us know why you are the right person to help!
- Managing relations with your own set of key customers in the Retail and E-Commerce industry.
- Learning every detail about customer needs and motivations. It’s your job to ensure they both love our product and achieve their individual ROI goals.
- Identifying opportunities and advising your customers on how they can get the best results using Publitas.
- Driving each customer to retain and renew their contract with us, up and cross-sell when the opportunity arises.
- Managing in-depth (online) onboarding and training sessions, supporting customers with their launch of Publitas and ensuring they get the most out of our software.
- Acting as Voice of Customer, liaising with other departments to share customer feedback on the product, service, and requirements.
- You are fluent in the English language.
- You have a relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- You have at least two years of experience in Customer Success within the SaaS industry.
- You’re authentic, driven, and passionate about getting results and helping people.
- You love connecting with new people and are able to express your enthusiasm.
- Your presentation, time management, and communication skills are on point.
- You have a keen interest in the tech industry.
- You are fluent in the Dutch language.
- You have experience in the marketing industry.
- You have experience in marketing campaign management.
- You have a basic understanding of HTML, tag management software, and advertising software.
What can you expect from us?
- €32,4k-€48,6k base gross salary per year.
- 25 paid vacation days.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- A great location-independent working environment.
- Team retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
- Top-of-the-line MacBook.
- An unlimited budget for the Kindle Store and the Apple App Store.
- We’ll cover the costs of any conferences you want to check out.
- We’ll cover your travel expenses.
- We’ll challenge and support you to get the most out of your potential.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!