Customer Success Director at Synaptic Advisory Partners
Customer Success Director
- Annapolis, MD or Remote
We’re building new muscle and need your help!
Synaptic AP is looking for a Customer Success Director who’s smart, entrepreneurial, strategic and ready to define how an Awesome Customer Success Team operates! The kind of person who is a quick study of our client’s challenges and able to gain their trust as an advisor at our SaaS company.
So, who are you? As a resourceful, articulate navigator of customer requirements, you can demonstrate a history of proven success in ensuring customers adopt new technology. You might describe yourself as a customer advocate, maybe even customer obsessed, and can complement those traits with a detail and process-oriented, consultative approach. You understand cloud-based technologies and how critical they are to making businesses successful. You can quickly identify the client’s pain points, solve their problems, and effectively evangelize our solutions at a detailed level.
What we are about
Synaptic AP™ is a leading Salesforce ISV partner specializing in the development and deployment of secure, cloud-based enterprise applications on the Salesforce platform.
Synaptic’s premier field service application, Youreka, helps to guide field service technicians through complex procedures, inspections, assessments, and checklists on their mobile device with or without internet connectivity. Youreka is built on the Salesforce platform and is in the top 3% of all Salesforce AppExchange applications! This is your chance to be part of one of the fastest growing application in the Salesforce ecosystems!
What you will do
As our Customer Success Director, your calling is to drive the maturation of Youreka’s post-sale tools and processes with a hands-on approach. This will include:
- New customer onboarding
- Customer success
- Customer support
- Partner support
In this role, you will:
- Build executive level relationships across multiple accounts while providing strategy on how our products lead to our client’s success
- Design and implement business processes and systems to scale our Customer Success division
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with our clients and continue to drive value of our products throughout the client relationship
- Escalation point for internal and external inquiries
- Produce strategic account plans and manage them
- Lead quarterly business review (QBR) meetings
- Manage successful renewal cycles
- Identify quality-improving and feature enhancement requests
- Leverage Salesforce religiously to manage campaign performance and drive optimization strategies
Requirements for the position
To be successful in this role, it is important you have the following:
- 3-5 years’ experience in Customer Success Management
- Proven history of growing customer happiness, adoption, and retention
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work across many verticals and with Fortune 500 clients
- Experience negotiating and selling to an established technology customer base
- Spectacular presentation skills
- Used or sold Salesforce in the past
- BA degree or equivalent experience
The Customer Success Director position can be based in our Annapolis, MD headquarters or remote.
- An amazing team focused on doing #Whateverittakes to help our clients and teammates be successful
- A calling to innovate and improve every day
- A competitive benefits and compensation package
- Room for rapid growth and an emphasis on talent development
- A fun, casual team environment with cool co-workers who will make you feel like you are an important part of our team, engage you in developing new solutions to challenging problems, and help you leverage your strengths to make all of us better!
Synaptic Advisory Partners is an equal opportunity employer, who participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!