Customer Success Coordinator at Flowspace
Title: Customer Success Coordinator
- Location: United States
In less than three years, Flowspace has created one of the largest on-demand modern omnichannel fulfillment networks in the country, powered by cloud and mobile technology. We enable hundreds of brands and retailers to dynamically store, fulfill and ship products seamlessly to consumers nationwide from 120+ locations. Join us in our mission to transform a $100 billion warehouse and logistics industry. Flowspace is backed by Canvas Ventures, Moment Ventures, Y Combinator, and other prominent angels.
While we’re based on the westside of Los Angeles, we are open to hiring remotely for this role.
What you’ll do
- Work with merchants and build relationships to ensure their satisfaction with Flowspace services.
- Communicate with warehouse partners to ensure customer orders leave on-time and accurately.
- Troubleshoot and provide training for warehouses and customers on the Flowspace platform. Follow up to ensure resolution on any issues.
- Manage customer on-boarding process to ensure first shipments go smoothly.
- Complete all tasks assigned through the intercom within the KPIs established by their manager.
- Deliver personal, proactive, and straight-forward customer service to warehouses and customers.
- Keep a record of customer interactions, following communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
Who we’re looking for
- 1-2 years of work experience in a high volume customer service, call center, or account management role
- A love of customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Critical thinker
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Proactive self starter, who goes the extra mile to get the job done
- Ability to learn and master new software
- Familiarity of logistics terminology
- Experience with parcel shipping
- 1-2 years of experience in logistics and/or supply chain
Must be able to begin work each day at 7 or 8 a.m Eastern Standard Time, since 2/3 of our customers are on the east coast and warehouses start early!
This role can be done remotely.
Salary of $37,000-$40,000 plus monthly bonus target of $300.
- Meaningful equity in a venture backed start-up
- Medical, vision, dental, life insurance
- 401K Matching
- A clear success path within the company. We want you to grow and lead with us.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!