Customer Success Coach
Seeking a ROCKSTAR Customer Success Coach
(Remote in USA/Canada)
Have you had experience with customer success, account management, or relevant industry experience?
Are you customer-focused in all that you do?
Are you a super motivated, people person and a problem solver?
Do you love working on helping successful business owners take their business to the next level?
If you answered YES to the above, please read on…
Who is BPTM? (Breakthrough Physical Therapy Marketing)
The current healthcare system is broken.
When people are experiencing pain in their body, invasive treatments like addictive medications and surgery are often recommended well before conservative treatments like exercise and physical therapy. Even though these natural methods can have better outcomes and produce faster results, they are considered a last resort in today’s healthcare system.
BPTM is on a mission to help people in pain get back to normal naturally without pharmaceuticals or dangerous and unnecessary surgeries.
We believe physical therapy private practice provides is the best solution for providing the care needed to help people who are suffering get back to living a normal, pain-free life.
That’s why we partner with PT owners all over the world to help them build successful, high-impact practices dedicated to helping people in pain finally find relief.
Our platform is already transforming over 140 communities across the world using advanced marketing automation and direct response principles proven to attract more patients. Every day, we hear stories about people who were able to solve their pain naturally, cancel their surgeries or stop taking their pain medication, and get back to normal again.
And we’re just getting started.
We give driven Private Practice Physical Therapy Owners the scalability, reliability and flexibility they need. BPTM is helping power marketing for PT practices across the nation. We believe PT owners should love the software we’ve created to give them more freedom and we work hard each day to make that happen. We are in hyper-growth, and this is where you come in.
What you’ll be doing
- Your role as an Enterprise Customer Success Coach is to help high-growth, high-volume physical therapist owners that have multiple practices across the nation be successful.
- You’ll do this through developing strong relationships with the specific owners in your management account, and helping them with long-term solutions to their biggest roadblocks.
- Ultimately, you’re here to understand their goals, and advise them on the best way to achieve those goals.
- You’ll provide owners with guidance on best software practices, knowledge of industry trends, advice on email/marketing strategies, insight into analytics and metrics, and much more.
- You’re their partner in software, and will truly help them scale their business.
This is for YOU if you have….
- Customer success, account management, or relevant industry experience with customers that are above $1 million in revenue. You should be customer-focused in all that you do.
- A talent for helping out successful business owners further scale their practice. You understand the differences in mindset and needs between business owners with different levels of experience and results
- A passion for the natural health industry.
- A deep understanding of the time management and prioritization. With being remote, you need to be able to stay motivated and take action yourself on pressing matters.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders. Relationship management is your secret weapon. You handle conflict well and always want to come to a resolution.
- High-level knowledge and experience in communication. You understand how to communicate in an effective way that identifies the real issue fast and inspiring others to create a solution quickly.
- Understanding of customer relation best practices. You’ll be their main point of contact for all support and coaching.
- Knowledge of the online software. There are many moving parts and you need to see how they fit together.
- Understand metrics and how to use these to diagnose, problem solve, and create a solution.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE…..
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing, infusionsoft, salesforce, Slack, Asana and conversion marketing techniques.
YOU’LL GET TO DO THINGS LIKE…….
- Create strong relationships with our Enterprise Practice Owners & staff
- Recommend ways to best utilize our software
- Leverage knowledge of scaling businesses and coaching skills to help others be successful
- Onboard Enterprise Practice Owners & staff onto the software
- Point out areas for improvement, including opportunities for product adoption and implementing new software features
- Triage technical issues to BPTM’s Product Team
- Work with internal BPTM teams to relay owners’ needs and requests
- Demonstrate an in depth understanding of Physical Therpay industry trends
- Elevate the overall Enterprise Owner Experience
- Playing a large role in building out the new Enterprise Department and systems to support the scalability plus success of the area long term
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- You will be in a remote position with a high level of autonomy
- You get to be part of a dynamic fun team and you will learn a ton really fast
- Unlike in the corporate world, your opinion actually counts – you will get to design and implement solutions with no BS
- Company travel at least 4x/year as a team (fully paid for)
- Opportunity for growth and development
- If that sounds awesome, here is what to do next
- Complete your application and submit your resume
- There’s a pretty extensive hiring process for this position, we’ll be in touch with you to let you know the next steps!
- Super excited for you and hope to connect with you soon.