CUSTOMER SUCCESS CHAMPION (REMOTE)
Geckoboard will consider all applicants, but prefers candidates in the time zones: HTZ, NZTZ & PST
Full-time Allows Remote
WHO WE ARE
Geckoboard is a successful and growing 33-person B2B SaaS startup based in London (UK). Our elegant, real-time dashboards solve a difficult but valuable problem for thousands of paying subscribers, by taking the complexity out of connecting to their data and making that data simple for anyone to interpret at a glance. As a result, our customers unlock data they didn’t know they had, connect people and join up projects, and make better decisions faster.
We have a lot of exciting work ahead and are looking for curious and creative problem solvers to help develop our product and take it to even more customers.
WHO YOU ARE
- We’re looking for a full-time Customer Success Champion, ideally based in a country/state on PST, HST or NZDT (i.e. Pacific Coast of the US)
- You’ll ensure users have a top-notch trial experience and customers are successful with Geckoboard.
- You’ll become the go-to person our customers count on by combining your love of technology with your love of helping people. To your teammates you’re the customer expert ensuring our customer’s voices is always heard.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Total mastery of the Geckoboard product
- Helping customers wherever they need it: email, community, chat, webinars, Facebook…
- Writing and maintaining a living knowledge base
- Understanding and reproducing bugs and working with product to prioritise and squash them
- Taking every opportunity to delight our customers and exceed their expectations so much that they HAVE to tell others
- You love technology and love to learn
- You’re positive, upbeat and thrive on helping others in a fast and friendly way
- You’re familiar with HTML and CSS, and interested in learning about other web technologies (help is at hand and we’ll support you in your learning)
- You enjoy solving tricky problems
- You have bucketloads of empathy and know that patience and understanding are crucial when dealing with other people
- You have excellent written communication skills with the ability to explain complex topics in easily understood, concise language [English]
- You want to work in a successful and growing startup
If this sounds like you then get in touch. We’re more interested in what you can offer than what you’ve done so here’s how to apply:
Sign up for a free Geckoboard account at https://www.geckoboard.com/try-geckoboard/
Create your own dashboard. This is your opportunity to shine and show off so go wild. Bonus points if you can include your own Dataset or add some custom CSS to the dashboard. Don’t forget to include the dashboard share link on your application
Tell us a little bit about your background and why you want to work at Geckoboard as well as your response to the following customer query “Hi, Please cancel my account”
Finally, add all of the above as “Cover Letter” when you apply.