Customer Success Associate at Beyond Pricing
Customer Success Associate
- Remote, US
Here at Beyond Pricing, we are passionate about helping vacation rental owners and managers. In recent years we have grown from a bootstrapped company of a few to the market leader in our category – oh, and we’re a fantastic place to work. With this in mind, we are looking for a Customer Success Associate to join our Customer Experience Team in the US. As the world and travel landscape shift around us, so too do the needs of our customers, and this role plays a key component in ensuring that they not only survive but thrive in this environment.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Providing all post-implementation customer support during the customer lifecycle from product training to renewal
- Acting as the first point of contact for all SMB clients during the Training and Support phases of their journey with Beyond Pricing
- Securing annual subscription renewals
- Hosting training webinars on revenue management best practices and how to effectively use our tool to increase revenue
- Performing regular check-ins with key stakeholders to ensure customer goals are being met
- Proactively manage relationships to ensure customer retention and to maintain overall customerhealth
- Monitoring and reporting on the health and risk of accounts
- Responding to requests for support in a timely manner
- Documenting learnings to assist troubleshooting efforts of other team members
- Proactively creating expert customer content (e.g. helpdesk articles, videos, training quizzes) to guide our customers
- Contributing to the development of customer support processes as our customer base continues to grow
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role?
- You are outgoing, enthusiastic, and confident in your ability to quickly connect with new people
- You are curious by nature and have a knack for learning the ins-and-outs of software
- You have deep customer-empathy and find fulfillment in helping customers reach their goals
- You enjoy working with people and are driven to provide an excellent customer experience
- You pride yourself on going above and beyond for teammates and customers
Below are the qualifications we’re looking for in a candidate:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Strong Communicator: Experience communicating difficult, technical concepts with customers in a professional and thoughtful way
- Empathetic: Ability to understand customer pain points and genuine desire to help our customers resolve issues
- Creative: Drive to identify creative ways to improve the customer experience and suggest new, out-of-the-box ideas
- Curious: Desire to dive into issues and understand what is going on beneath the surface
- Multi-Tasker: Experience balancing multiple tasks and customer needs simultaneously. Ability to prioritize your workday independently
- Composed: Ability to handle working in a fast-paced work environment
- Technical: Experience working with software or the ability to learn a wide variety of tools.
We are serious about our core values – We Care, We Are On the Same Team, We Inspire Trust, We Go Beyond, We Ship It – if those resonate with you, and you’re ready to work with a team that lives and breathes those values, we want to hear from you.
Beyond Pricing is committed to building a workplace that attracts humans of all genders, ethnicities, backgrounds, statuses and lifestyles. At our core, we care about our people and encourage every employee, partner and applicant to share their whole self with us. We are respectful of and empathetic towards different viewpoints, and believe that our ability to help short term rental managers succeed relies on us building a dynamic and diverse team. Whoever you are, you can Belong @ Beyond.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!