Customer Success at Printfection
Denver, Colorado, United States | Full-time | Allows remote
About the Position
This is a unique ground-floor opportunity for a highly motivated and resourceful person to be a leader on our account management (customer success) team. In this role, you’ll develop relationships with existing Printfection customers to drive revenue expansion, retention, and satisfaction. You’ll work closely with our merchandise and order operations teams, other CSMs, vendors, and our co-founders.
Printfection is a swag management platform which makes it easy for marketing managers to create and distribute branded merchandise. We’re the first SaaS solution revolutionizing the historically stagnant $20 billion dollar promo products industry.
Customers include Zendesk, InVision, Gusto, Discord and many other category leaders.
After working remotely for half the week for the past 10 years, we became a fully remote company this year. All of our processes, management and culture is focused around trusting our team to do great work wherever they’re located. We’re a fun, mature startup based in Denver that’s bootstrapped, profitable, and growing fast.
- Be the dedicated account manager for customers at multiple subscription levels
- Drive customer success by proactively supporting customer initiatives, optimizing their platform usage and going above and beyond for customers every day
- Onboard new customers and identify strategic growth opportunities to ensure customers increase spend, are successful and renew
- Help design and build scalable processes to manage a high number of customers
- Help support product growth by providing curated and direct customer feedback
- Whatever else needs doing – we’re a startup and wear multiple hats!
- 4+ years transferable experience in account management, sales, client services, customer success, etc.
- Experience managing customers on a SaaS platform
- Excellent written communication skills
- Deadline mentality, detailed oriented, tech savvy, and a passion for building things that scale
- Self-driven: you own your job with minimal supervision. This Quora post nails it
- Ground-floor opportunity, yet more than just an idea millions in revenue, profitable
- The rare chance to reinvent a $20bn industry from the ground-up
- This is a remote opportunity with periodic travel to Denver, Colorado for team events
- A fun, passionate (yet sane) work culture we respect your weekends and personal life
- A tight-knit team environment focused on success and growth both for Printfectionally and team members
- Extremely competitive salary plus incentives and options
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid cell phone, home internet, home office equipment and everything you need tech-wise to own your role
- Open vacation policy and eight paid holidays
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!