Customer Service Specialist I at Ensemble Health Partners
Location: Remote, US
Ensemble Health Partners
Customer Service Specialist I
Remote – Nationwide
Thank you for considering a career at Ensemble Health Partners!
- Customer Service Specialists responsibilities include answering patient questions regarding statements, posting guarantor payments, setting up payment plans within Ensemble Health Partners policies, researching and resolving issues with accounts that have been identified by patients, reaching out to appropriate departments to resolve any requests made by patients, connecting patients with financial counseling department for charity screening, communicating patient balances, meeting collection goals as set by department, and providing excellent customer service for all Ensemble Health Partners clients.
- Must demonstrate critical thinking, problem solving skills and knowledge of all areas within Revenue Cycle.
- Communicate and partner with other areas of Ensemble Health Partners to resolve customer service issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Work Shift: Days (United States of America)
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Great health, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- And a lot more