Customer Service Representative II at Time4Learning
Customer Service Rep II
We are Time4Learning®, a Cambium Learning® Group company.
Time4Learning is committed to providing homeschoolers with the absolute best in online learning and support. Our products cover the core areas of language arts, math, science, and social studies, as well as a variety of electives. We’re helping to define the future of education with effective and engaging tools that alleviate burden on parents and support the shift toward student-driven education.
As the global pandemic drives educators of all kinds to seek out new solutions for better remote learning, Time4Learning continues to experience significant growth. We’re seeking talented and motivated individuals to help us meet the increasing needs of the students and parents we serve.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing support to Time4Learning.com product users via phone, email, Instant Message chat, and social media networks. All Customer Service Representatives are trained to answer any type of question including but not limited to billing, technical support, homeschooling, product related questions, etc.
- Communicate with customers through various channels including phone, email, IM, and social media
- Respond promptly to all customer inquiries (billing, technical support, homeschooling and product related questions)
- Identify patterns and suggest remedies that will achieve customer satisfaction
- Keep records of customer interactions, comments and complaints
- Satisfy customer concerns: provide appropriate solutions or alternatives within the limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Use techniques that will leave impeccable first impression
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional tone and attitude toward customers and team members at all times
- Must be available to work occasional Saturdays
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Excellent verbal & written skills (a writing test will be provided during interview)
- Excellent time management
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of 1 year of Homeschool and Time4Learning experience (preferred)
- Sharp attention to detail
- Aptitude to learn quickly and effectively
- Maintains and supports a positive work environment
- Required internet speed of at least 7Mbps. A speed test will be conducted.
- Bilingual Spanish Speaker
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas, and experiences. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!