Customer Service Representative at Zotec Partners
Customer Service Representative – Remote (Work from Home)
- Operations – Phones
Make an Impact…
Zotec Partners, a 2020 Best Places to Work in Indiana healthcare company providing complete physician revenue cycle management through innovative solutions, is looking for a remote Customer Service Representative anywhere in the United States who embodies our core values of passion, persistence, people, predictability and perspective. As a remote Customer Service Representative, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact in patient lives every day, by answering their inbound calls and resolving their billing inquires, all from the comfort of your own home!
At Zotec, we celebrate a culture of collaboration, professional growth, holistic wellness, and community involvement that empowers every employee to be extraordinary. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career and join an innovative, industry-shaping organization, you belong at Zotec Partners!
How We Focus on Your Wellbeing:
- This is a work from home position providing you with the opportunity to balance a fulfilling work and personal life
- Paid time off (PTO) begins accruing on your first day
- Paid volunteer time off (VTO) because we are committed to serving the communities in which our people live and work
- Monthly performance bonuses
- No late nights or weekends
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Health Savings Account option to help you save money for future medical expenses with pretax dollars
- Flexible Spending Account option to pay for out-of-pocket, dependent daycare, childcare and eldercare costs with pre-tax dollars
- Company paid life insurance, AD&D, and disability
- Matching contributions for your 401k
- Career development with opportunities for growth
What You’ll Bring to Zotec:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Home internet required with a minimum of 20 mbps download/10 mbps upload speed
- Experience in a call center or customer-oriented environment
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Ability to understand, analyze and interpret complex documents
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Must be detail oriented with high degree of accuracy
- Excellent written communications and organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible mentality; willing and capable of performing varied tasks and adapting to change
- Able to work in a team environment
- Professionally exercises discretion and independent judgment in day-to-day work
At Zotec, you will enjoy a network of highly experienced professionals in an environment where you can operate with autonomy yet have the resources and backing of other professionals in a similar role. Entrepreneurial and enterprising is the spirit of our team. If you are an original thinker and opportunity seeker, if you’d like to use your strong business savvy in a new way, we’d like to talk to you!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!