Website Apex CoVantage
Smart Grid Solutions is a provider of technology solutions and services in the Smart Grid industry.
Our company is in growth mode, backed by a strong history, steady expansion, and long standing client relationships. We are seeking a tech-savvy call center representative to provide remote call center services associated with communications infrastructure and meter deployment services.
Appointments are required in some situations, such as when the meter is located inside a customer premise or the customer is on life-support or other medical system. Customers may also call in to schedule appointments and/or to lodge complaints. The customer service reps (CSR) will provide inbound response on a stand-by basis and Outbound calling for the above purposes.
Call Center Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer calls in a professional manner
- Handle customer inquiries
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
Previous Experience & Required Skills
- High school diploma (or GED)
- Agent must be able to speak English
- This position requires flexible scheduling
- Previous customer service