Customer Service Representative at TechFlow
TSA Customer Service Representative
Are you an innovative forward thinker who is excited about the possibility of transforming government? TechFlow’s Platform Services is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to support a high-profile TSA contract. This is a hands-on service support position that focuses on the daily tracking of ticket statuses with field support, will review required customer documents for accuracy, support internal operations, and will communicate directly with the customer. This position is hourly, primarily work from home, and will be part of a 24/7/365 team. Candidates must be available to work late afternoon and over nights, including weekends, and holidays, to be considered. The right candidate enjoys a work environment where being entrepreneurial is expected, where innovation and new ideas happen every day, and where problems are solved by teams of passionate and confident individuals. Our culture thrives on out of the box thinking and the unique powerful expressions of our owners. As a 100% employee-owned company, our people have an expectation of commitment, accountability for their actions, and responsibility for success. We are a company of individuals who work hard to have an impact and make a difference.
The Customer Service Representative must answer to or have proven skills with the following qualifications:
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- High School Diploma
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently on a high productivity team
- Process requests and inquiries reported by stakeholders via telephone, email, or web
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Experience with ticketing systems, data, and validating tickets for quality metrics
- Attention to detail and be able to adjust quickly from one task to the next
- Experience responding directly to customers and field support verbally and in writing
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills combined with situational awareness and adaptability in challenging circumstances are a must.
- Ability to follow written instructions with little guidance
- Basic understanding of troubleshooting skills/steps is a plus
- Computer experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in service support
What We Offer
- Established, stable and financially sound mid-tier company focused on growing new exciting opportunities
- Highly engaged management team of seasoned professionals
- Common and collective team-based focus on winning and corporate growth
- Flat organization unencumbered by politics or bureaucracy with significant autonomy to get things done quickly and right;
- Company focused on Business Development, shared success and growth
- 100% Employee-ownership and alignment on shared success
- Exceptional past performance CPARs and experience
- Excellent reputation with customers and industry
Since 1995 TechFlow has been committed to staying ahead of the technology curve. In the world of technology, there are leaders and followers – those catching up, and those who are always ahead. At TechFlow, we are passionate about being “Always Ahead”. Our employee ownership drives this entrepreneurial spirit that allows us to deliver impactful ingenuity on a government scale.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!