Part-Time Customer Service Representative (Bilingual – Spanish)
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Is it possible to find a career you love with a global organization that supports your continued growth and success?
Where you ask? Look no further than John Hancock!
Have you considered a career with us?
Here are a few reasons why you should:
- Unlimited opportunity for growth and development
- Leaders who are invested in your success
- A diverse and inclusive work environment
- Emphasis on work/life balance, employee recognition and community involvement
- A company who believes the best customer is a satisfied customer
Still interested? Passionate about your possibilities?
Consider joining our team on a Part-Time basis as a Customer Service Representative on our continuously growing John Hancock Operations team (US Retirement Plan Services).
Why? Great question!
- We are committed to delivering an outstanding client experience, as our customer-centric focus is a critical pillar of our business strategy.
- We support the growth of our business through service excellence and a client-focused approach.
- We pride ourselves on the ability to thrive in an environment of open communication, partnership and collaboration.
- We demonstrate our competitive advantage by leveraging our global scale, our global capabilities and our local market focus.
Who are we looking for?
- Team Players
What do we need from you?
With a passion for your customer and obsession about doing the right thing, you will bring a high level of dedication to the table and strive to meet client needs by providing timely and accurate responses about their retirement plan and helping transact on their account.
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- You excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment while exhibiting a calm and professional manner
- Deliver professional and reliable service to our plan participants building customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Meet quality expectations to ensure a positive client experience
- Strive for first-call resolution of customer issues
- Translate scenarios that require problem resolution into positive service experiences
- Possess the ability to work in a team environment, but can also resolve issues accurately and independently
- You have exceptional technical capabilities, research skills and your attention to detail is always a priority
- You are confident in your ability to learn and apply information quickly
- You must be available to work between 4:00pm and 10:00pm (EST), Monday through Friday
- Previous customer service experience in a contact center, retail environment or service industry
- Knowledge of or experience in financial services an asset
- High School diploma required, college/university graduate preferred
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary and annual performance bonus
- Paid Training starting on Day 1
- Comprehensive benefits package from Day 1
- 2 weeks paid vacation along with 6 paid personal days and 5 paid sick days
- Online learning programs driven to focus your career development at your own pace
- Career growth and leadership support to achieve your goals
Ready to take the next step? Apply today!
This opportunity is available as a Remote (Work from Home) opportunity across the United States of America with an emphasis on the West Coast. We are hiring a large volume of CSRs to start in a training class beginning January 6, 2020 on a Part time basis. Schedule would be Monday and Tuesday, 4:00pm-10:00pm EST (Eastern Time Zone) and then one more 6-8 hour shift between Wednesday-Friday, it would rotate and change. Hours would sit at 20 hours per week. Please ensure before applying that your schedule is flexible for these hours.
If you are ready to unleash your potential it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2018, we had more than 34,000 employees, over 82,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 28 million customers. As of June 30, 2019, we had over $1.1 trillion (US$877 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $29.4 billion in payments to our customers.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground.