Remote Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Remote
Employment duration: Full time
Customer Service Representative
Company: (APCO) EasyCare is the leading administrator of vehicle service contracts which are sold by auto dealers throughout the US and Canada. We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
We are proud recipients of “Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in Houston” for 2017 and 2018, “Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation” for 2016 and 2017, as well as “The Nation’s Best and Brightest in Wellness” for 2017.
We offer our employees a “work hard, play hard” environment.
We believe in our core values and strongly adhere to them: fair, friendly, focused, engaged, andaccountable.
We provide full-time comprehensive benefit packages to all of our employees including: Medical, dental, vision, paid company holidays, paid time off, paid community service day, wellness program, 401K with company match, referral bonuses, discounted gym membership and much more.
Location: Remote (Must be able to fly to Houston for two weeks of company paid training.)
Hours: Your weekday schedule could vary based on business needs Monday-Friday between 8:00 AM-8:00 PM. Your weekday schedule is set but may vary based on varying 9-hour shifts (one hour for lunch). You will be required to work 1-2 Saturdays a month from 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM. You must be flexible and available to work between the hours of operation.
Position: The Customer Service Representative will act as the front-line, point of contact with current contract holders that call in to inquire about their coverage.
- You will handle a high volume of inbound calls and make in excess of 130+ outbound calls to existing customers, per day.
- You will be tasked with captivating customers and cultivating interest in renewing their coverage.
- Once trained, you will be expected to provide a solution on the first call; there is no cold calling involved as these calls are with valued existing EasyCare customers.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a high call volume environment preferred.
Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus
- Dynamic and “smile through the phone”
High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
Why Should You Apply?
You will be a valued member of a well-organized team.
You will receive recognition for a job well done.
You will receive strong organizational support.
Automobile Protection Corporation (APCO) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants shall be considered for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.