Customer Service Representative
Our work matters. We help people get the medicine they need to feel better and live well. We do not lose sight of that. It fuels our passion and drives every decision we make.
Do you care about helping others? Do you hold yourself to high accountability? Prime Therapeutics is currently looking for compassionate and hardworking Remote Customer Service Representatives to support our members during our peak enrollment season. Our company is committed to drug and pharmacy benefits management with member-centered solutions. The Remote Customer Service Representative is a VIRTUAL SEASONAL position with FULL-TIME hours. The seasonal role runs through February 2020 with the possibility of being converted to a Regular employee upon successful completion of the season. If you are looking for a new customer service opportunity that is Fast-paced with the flexibility to work from home, then Prime Therapeutics is for you!
- Receive incoming calls from members, pharmacies, and doctor’s offices about requests for information on medication and benefits.
- Investigate and resolve member inquiries in a timely manner or escalate to an appropriate team member.
- Navigate modern technologies such as extracting and researching data from various software platforms and multitasking dual computer screens while assisting Member concerns.
- Maintain a suitable home office (i.e. locked door, desk, internet, etc.) and meet Prime required remote internet connectivity standards.
- Adhere to and reinforce Prime and departmental standard operating procedures and training guidelines specific to HIPAA
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without need for a work visa or residency sponsorship
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Strong PC skills with the ability to navigate multiple software systems simultaneously
- Strong communication skills with a focus on professional demeanor and empathy
- Ability to multitask
Prime Therapeutics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran, disabled, and other diverse candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.