Customer Service Representative
Requisition ID: 139086
Job Category: Work at Home Agents
Location: United States-Virtual-Virtual-Work at Home
This position with Alorica-at-Home has some of the best opportunities to make money!
This position provides an opportunity to take calls in a scripted environment for a wide variety of businesses that you may have seen on the internet, TV or heard on the radio. Products & services ranging from exercise equipment, kitchen appliances, cosmetics, entertainment products (CD & DVD Collections), vacuums, and free information regarding insurance and legal representation.
We are seeking individuals that are sales minded, possess exceptional customer service skills and have the ability to read scripts verbatim. Hours of operation for this line group are 24/7 with our highest needs being on the weekends. (Primarily Saturday)
We have a 15-hour minimum weekly requirement during our peak season that allows our agents to ensure call quality, product awareness and call fluency. We also have a Saturday requirement (currently 2 hours per week) that helps ensure we meet our contractual call handling requirements. These minimum requirements may be raised or lowered based on business needs.
TRAINING WILL BE EITHER- Wednesday October 31st & Thursday November 1st OR Wednesday November 14th & Thursday November 15th FROM 9am-3:30pm CST, training dates will vary. 100% TRAINING ATTENDANCE IS REQUIRED. THEREFORE, THERE WILL BE NO TIME OFF ALLOWED FOR THE DURATION OF TRAINING.
There is tremendous opportunity to earn incentives, especially while working weekends.
Training pay rate is min wage per your local area. Call taking will be a per minute rate with a guarantee of at least minimum wage. Alorica-at-Home employees average between min wage per your local area and $10.00 per hour.
Alorica-at-Home Agents are responsible for receiving and processing various incoming phone calls for numerous clients in accordance with policies, procedures, quality standards, and federal laws and regulations. Additional responsibilities pertaining to call and sales function are (but are not limited to):
- Receive and process incoming phone calls for clients, which includes obtaining, entering, and verifying customer information (e.g. names, addresses, credit card numbers, etc.), answering questions, resolving issues, providing customer service, adhering to scripts, and attempting to make up-sells.
- Ensure that calls are processed in strict adherence to established policies, procedures, and quality standards, as well as any federal laws and regulations.
- Successfully complete initial on-the-job training, as well as any new product or on-going training.
- Applicants for this job will be expected to meet the following minimum qualifications: high school or GED required, minimum one year customer service or sales experience required;
- must be 18 years or older; based on project candidate may be required to meet additional experience/skill requirements;
- must work a minimum of 20 hours per week;
- basic computer skills required to include navigation between application and internet sites;
- ability to pass required background checks; based on project, ability to pass required drug screening;
- based on project, candidate must score acceptably on job-related testing assessments;
- ability to clearly communicate using a clear, distinct voice; and bilingual in English and Spanish (or other language as defined) may be required for certain projects.
The job description documents the general nature and level of work but is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all activities, duties, and responsibilities required of job incumbents. Consequently, Alorica At Home Agents may be asked to perform other duties as required. Also note, that reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions outlined above.