Customer Service Representative at Wine.com
Customer Service Representative
- Part Time
This is a seasonal work-from-home role based anywhere in California. It will initially offer 20-25 hours per week of Customer Service work, with additional hours available between Thanksgiving and Christmas, and we expect the role to last through at least the end of December. This role is a great opportunity those looking for part-time customer service work, while avoiding the hassle of a daily commute. Candidates must be based in California and available to work hours as scheduled including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
KEY JOB DUTIES:
- Provide friendly, helpful customer support to Wine.com customers during the busy holiday season.
- Assist customers with a wide variety of potential issues, including order placement, order status updates, order modifications, delivery issues, and product issues.
- Comfortably work across multiple platforms, including Zendesk, Microsoft Office, and internal Wine.com tools.
- Handle customer support inquiries via phone
- Help be the Voice of the Customer internally, flagging potential product issues and working to improve the customer experience.
KEY JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Customer oriented and friendly with a friendly, supportive presence on the phone.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work will with customers and colleagues in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in customer service, retail or hospitality a plus.
- Familiarity with call center technology (Zendesk a plus).
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) a plus.
- Strong data entry and typing skills.
- A friendly, “can do” attitude.
- Knowledge and enjoyment of wine desired but not required.
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Part-time hours will typically consist of 20-25 hours per week, with up to 40 hours available during our busy weeks in late November and December.
- Part-time shifts which may include weekend hours.
- Working hours may be scheduled between 6 a.m. and 8 p.m. PST.
- Positions are remote and require applicants to work from home or another quiet, work friendly environment.
- Applicants must possess their own computer with fast connectivity and have a working headset or headphones for phone support.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!