Customer Service Representative at Rushable
Customer Service Representative
- United States
- Full time
We are… An innovative tech startup founded in 2020 and based in Houston, Texas that offers local restaurants everything they need to succeed in taking control of their online presence. Our flagship solution lets restaurants take online pickup & delivery orders directly on their own website, with zero commission taken. With fully customizable menu options, coupon creation, kitchen printing, customer directory, contactless menu, and free website generation, among other features, we provide all the tools that empower restaurants to boost their sales while saving on unnecessary costs. Whereas other common solutions function as listing platforms for restaurants, Rushable works behind the scenes to equip local restaurants so their customers stay theirs. We believe that by putting the spotlight back on restaurants, we’re improving the ordering experience for everyone.
- Empathetic – you listen intently to what affects people and put yourself in their shoes.
- Friendly – you are someone who stays genuine when having interaction with others.
- Patient – you don’t cut people off during a conversation, so that you make others feel heard and equally important.
- Tech-Savvy – you can quickly pick up how things work and learn new technologies with ease.
- Attentive – you pay attention to what’s being needed, and proactively get involve.
- Learn and master Rushable’s product suite from top to bottom.
- Provide onboarding support for clients who are newly signed up with us.
- Proactively study the restaurant menu provided and ask seek to understand.
- Communicate with both the internal team and the client to ensure high quality menu upload.
- Configure settings on client’s website, DNS, tablet, and Rushable Dashboard.
- Provide on-going support for restaurants as needed on daily basis.
You will standout if you…
- Are bilingual in Chinese Mandarin or Spanish.
- Carry 3+ years of CSR experience.
- Have the knowledge of online ordering and POS systems.
- Have some website design or DNS knowledge.
- Used to work in a restaurant environment.
We are offering…
- The opportunity to grow yourself in a startup environment
- Work-from-home setup
- Plenty of career-furthering opportunities.
- Optional coverage on a health care plan (medical, dental, and vision)
- Accumulated annual paid time-off
- Enjoy 10 paid U.S. federal holidays
- Potential stock options for high achievers
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Provide necessary information for a background check.
- You are the person described in the “You are...” section.
- Be able to adapt to changes and enjoy being in a startup.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!