Customer Service Representative at FLEETCOR
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative must enjoy customer service, handling incoming and outgoing calls. He or she must have the ability to use various computer programs including Microsoft Office and Internet. They must project a professional image through phone interaction. They need to be able to troubleshoot problems and provide efficient and accurate answers to our client’s inquiries. This position also requires handling administrative duties such as faxing, copying, filing, and compiling research
- Process inbound and outbound calls from all clients and suppliers with a high standard of professionalism
- Process requests from all clients in a timely manner per the defined service levels
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries
- Identify, research, and resolve all customer issues
- Complete irregularity reports or status reports as defined
- Attendance and participate in department and team meetings as needed
- Work shifts, weekends, and holidays as scheduled following the department attendance and time off request process
- Escalate any and all issues or concerns to the acting supervisor for research
- Book flights and rental cars for all clients if applicable
- Ability to comply with internal policies and procedures
- Ability to complete no less than 3.5 actions per hour
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong PC skills with a typing speed of at least 30 wpm and strong Internet navigation skills
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and navigate multiple PC and web based applications
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to work in an environment with client driven volumes and activities
- Ability to work in a high volume, high pressure, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member
- Excellent telephone voice in terms of tone, clarity, pronunciation, and proper use of grammar
- Strong listening, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Previous crew scheduling, hotel, and/or customer service experience is a plus
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
- Familiar with Microsoft Office programs
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.6B Annual Revenue
- 100+ Countries
- 2.0B+ Transactions per Year
- 8,500+ Employees
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!