Customer Service Representative at Firstsource
Customer Service Representative – (21000442)
Firstsource Healthcare has immediate full time Work from Home positions available as Customer Service Agents.
The responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following duties:
- Handling a high volume of inbound calls for Healthcare Member and Provider inquiries
- Be able to answer Healthcare Member and Provider inquiries and type information into the computer system simultaneously
- Web camera visibility
Our agents start at $13 an hour base pay + attendance bonus incentives
Opportunity to select a competitive benefits package (health, dental, vision, life, 401k)
Paid Time Off
- Must have Internet to include a router with Ethernet jack for connectivity to PC
- Must have a private workstation to perform your work
- Call center experience preferred. Health insurance experience preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- 2 years customer service experience preferred
- Minimum typing speed = 30-35 wpm preferred
- Substantial understanding of the job
- Apply knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of personal computers required
- Strong reading comprehension and writing skills
- Follow established procedures to meet customer needs.
Primary Location: United States
Organization: HPHS – Onshore Operations
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!