Customer Service Project Coordinator at StockX
Customer Service Project Coordinator
- Remote, USA
Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
As Project Coordinator of Customer Service, you will lead key strategic project rollouts from across the business. You will work cross functionally to coordinate and organize the CS portion of each launch, drive CS performance and content creation, and monitor the impact of strategic initiatives on contact rate and customer experience.
What you will do
- Work within the Customer Service Support team to strategize, develop, and implement high-impact global initiatives.
- Manage internal and external expectations and communications with project stakeholders including project sponsors, 3rd party vendors, etc.
- Generate, maintain, and share initiative documents and timelines to ensure alignment across the Customer Service team and relevant internal departments.
- Prioritize workload based on urgency, impact, and resources.
- Cultivate relationships with Product, Operations, Supply Chain, Business Intelligence, Growth, and International teams to deepen understanding of opportunities to maximize understanding of impact on customer.
- Use project management best practices to develop project plans, deliverables, resource requirements, risk management, change management, and data analysis.
- Develop best practices and resources for organization-wide project execution.
- Develop excellent communications capabilities, business acumen, and resource management.
- Minimum of 2 years of project coordination or related experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in project management or related field a plus
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Able to develop and move projects forward independently and autonomously
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!