Customer Service Associate at Codeable
Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote
Codeable connects a community of elite WordPress development experts from around the world with businesses that need a WordPress site built, developed, maintained, fixed or optimised. We’re the only WordPress exclusive services platform and community, with over 500 freelance developers and teams, delivering projects of all sizes to clients globally.
Our mission is to build the most vibrant WordPress developer services community and to create a better way of working for all parties in the WordPress ecosystem when it comes to WordPress websites, whether that’s for developers, clients, or partners.
What you’ll be doing…..
As a part of this team, you will work closely with clients, experts, and internal teams to provide an exceptional experience for new client prospects, to help convert them to clients so that they become long-term users of Codeable.
As a member of our diverse team, you’ll be….
- Assisting clients with creating new projects
- Educating clients on Codeable processes
- Education experts on Codeable processes
- Leaving holding messages for experts/clients
- Performing project quality assessments
- Performing callbacks to both experts and clients as needed
- Promoting projects to experts that have not been engaged in a timely manner
- Evaluating and recording fail factors for projects that are canceled
- Triaging and routing expert feedback submissions to the appropriate departments
We’re ideally looking for an individual that has a basic working understanding of WordPress. We do need you to know what WordPress is and how it works – you will be required to qualify and onboard new clients, as well as vet new projects that are posted onto the platform, so you need to be able to review a client’s project brief, determine its viability for Codeable, ask qualifying questions to leads & clients about their project,
- Basic knowledge of WordPress (familiarity with the surrounding WP ecosystem is a plus)
- Experience in client-facing roles (support, sales, account management, etc)
- Can work US Morning Shift (Within the range of 2pm-10pm GMT 0)
- Can work EU Day Shift (Within the range of 9am-5pm GMT 0)
- Must be able to work weekends (this position covers Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday)
- Can work on-call to cover vacation shifts and sick leave of teammates
- Must have excellent English communication skills
- Freelance/client management experience is a plus
- BA level education or equivalent certification is a plus
- Prior experience with Intercom is a plus
Remote (Codeable is a fully distributed org with 20+ full-time team members), but this role is for someone in the Americas timezones, reflecting where the partners you will be working with are.
How we work…..
- We are a fully distributed team, so we use a combination of Slack, internal blogs and online meetings to communicate and collaborate; frequent and clear written communication is a must
- We default to trust and care about the work you produce, not just the hours you put in
- We get the whole company together once a year on a retreat
- We are very serious about our work, but also take fun seriously; we always appreciate a good joke and tend to not take ourselves too seriously
- We expect you to work well with culturally diverse individuals, since our internal team is from all around the world and our experts and clients span every continent (not Antarctica)
- Being a small team we expect individuals to show initiative and not be afraid to take on new challenges and roles
How the selection process operates…..
- All candidates go through an initial resume screening process
- We then invite all shortlisted candidates for an online interview with our Head of Support and the Opportunity Management Lead – the goal of this interview is to get to know each other better, talk about your experience with WordPress and client-facing roles
- If we find we’re a good fit, we’ll send you a couple of sample WordPress related questions and a couple client-related situations to respond to within 24 hours to gauge how well you deal with some of the questions and scenarios you’ll handle on a daily basis
- If we’re happy with the outcome of your work, we’ll invite you to a 2nd interview – the goal of this interview is to discuss your work and give you the opportunity to walk us through your problem-solving process and supply you with another set of questions that will test your prioritization and communication skills
- After the second interview, we will be reaching out with a job offer to the successful individual
Equal Opportunity Statement
Codeable is an equal opportunity organization that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Codeable makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
- Your data will not be commercially shared with, or used by, any third parties.
- Codeable will manage your data in Workable, the tool we use to manage the Expert application process.
- We are Codeable ApS, a company registered in Denmark
- Codeable will only use your data applicant in relation to your inquiry to become a Codeable Expert
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!