Title: Customer Service Angel (Dutch or German speaking)
Wonderbly is a unique, award-winning startup that lives on the intersection of storytelling, engineering, digital and print. We write, illustrate, build, design, and sell all of our products directly, and have a terrific team working to produce our wonderful products. Working together we have sold more than 4 million books in every country in the world, and were just getting started!
Behind all of this is our incredible team of Customer Service Angels delivering top-of the-class customer support from around the world. Were looking to add to our team to help deliver smashing support over the 2019 holiday season.
As a Customer Service Angel you’ll join our remotely working team, based all over the world!
You’ll be responsible for assisting our customers with any questions they might have about our products, our website, and their orders, helping them every step of the way. Youll respond to messages and emails through a dedicated platform, with an empathetic, genuine, and well, human approach – no robots here!
Working closely with other team members, you’ll deliver world class customer support, assisting customers with pre purchase questions, and solving any post-purchase problems.
- Temporary, seasonal work with potential for long term
- Flexible hours with the ability to set your preferred availability.
- Estimated 10-20+ hours per week, with the possibility of more depending on need.
- Work remotely from (almost) anywhere in the world!
- Hiring for support in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, and, Dutch
- Steady access to computer/laptop
- Steady access to high speed internet
- Experience using email, messaging platforms, and internet (various browsers and devices)
- Experience using G-suite (google sheets, google docs, etc)
- Must be available for a minimum of 20 hours per 7 day week
- Must be fluent in English (written and comprehension)
- Previous customer service experience.
- Multilingual – EN + any of: French, German, Spanish, Italian, or Dutch.
A bit about you:
- Youre a well rounded team player with excellent communication skills
- You have the ability to think logically, and problem solve on the fly
- You’re a keen self starter who is able to work and learn independently, with minimal hands-on support.
- You have a passion for helping, and in creating a memorable experience for customers.
- You’re keen to share new ideas and take initiative, while still being able to follow direction and policy.