Customer Service and Sales Representative at VIPdesk Connect
Location: US Locations; 100% Remote (Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Nevada, New Mexico, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin)
Remote Customer Service and Sales Representatives, we call Sales Brand Ambassadors, handle inbound calls for the nation’s largest online home improvement marketplace. Sales Brand Ambassadors assist customers to find service professionals for their maintenance, repair, and improvement projects by assessing their needs, scheduling appointments, and referring to pre-screened home-improvement contractors. Sales Brand Ambassadors use upselling and cross-selling techniques to convert inquiries into referrals.
What You’ll Do
- With positive energy, represent Angi—the nation’s largest online home improvement marketplace—and assist homeowners to find service professionals for their maintenance, repair, and improvement projects.
- Assist customers via phone to purchase home improvement services, answer questions about current or previous sales requests, transfer customers to service providers, and facilitate refunds.
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow through to solve problems while exercising sound judgment, focusing on achieving a resolution that exceeds customer expectations.
- Convey knowledge, authenticity, and a commitment to excellent customer service.
Qualities of Brand Ambassadors:
- Effective Communicator – Making connections with customers comes naturally. You are approachable and can adjust your style to adapt to a variety of situations and personalities.
- Problem-Solver – When faced with challenges, you use your knowledge of tools, tactics, and techniques to meet customers’ expectations and meet weekly goals. You seek alternative solutions and follow through with a new course of action.
- Optimism – With a positive attitude, you make customers feel at ease and can de-escalate and turn around interactions.
- Self-motivation –Accomplishing goals is what you live for. You are driven to exceed goals and eager to contribute to the team’s success. Your motivation is your greatest strength and the source of your success.
- Lives our Values – Helpful. Creative. Flexible. Positive Energy.
Other Duties and Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Utilize proactive upselling and cross-selling techniques to increase customer experience and convert inquiries into firm referrals
- Retains and conveys thorough knowledge and benefits of client’s service offerings
- Applies policies and high-quality customer service guidelines
- Accurately documents customer interactions
What We’re Looking For
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Desire to meet and exceed sales goals and thrive in a performance-based environment
- Polite, friendly, warm, and courteous phone demeanor
- Confidence in asking questions and guiding conversations to resolve customer requests
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to respond positively to change, embracing and using new learning to accomplish complex or difficult challenges
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of applications including Teams
- Technically savvy
- Able to provide a work-at-home environment that is ergonomically sound, conducive to taking customer calls, quiet, and free from distraction
- Home-office environment, internet connection, web camera, USB headset, and a computer system that meets policies and maintenance requirements
- Currently reside in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Nevada, New Mexico, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin
- Six months of inbound sales experience with upselling
- Previous experience in a fast-paced call environment is a plus
- Previous remote experience a plus
- Knowledge of basic home repair services
Compensation: $14.00-$16.00 per hour
- 100% Remote/Work-from-Home
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance, accident/critical illness insurance
- Growth Potential
- And More
*Full-time team members
VIPdesk Connect is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!