Customer Service Agent at Answer Financial
Customer Service Agent – 100% Remote Opportunity
- Department: Policy Holder Services
Answer Financial, an Allstate company, is currently expanding its Customer Service Agent team. This is an excellent career position that offers continued growth and opportunity. In this role you will create an exceptional customer experience through handling inbound customer service calls and internal call transfers. All contacts are opportunities to improve customer satisfaction and increase the retention of our customers. This role is an extension of our Sales Team and you will focus on topics such as policy questions, policy changes, billing questions and procedure questions from our partners. In addition, you will identify and execute on opportunities to sell products to customers.
- 1 to 2 years customer service and/or sales experience
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent computer skills must include Microsoft Outlook
- Multi tasker with strong problem solving and adaptability skills
- Experienced at building strong relationships across the business
- Prior insurance knowledge, processing and/or underwriting preferred
- Ability to work a flexible, non-standard schedule
- Personal Lines or P&C license a plus
- Ability to pass State exam to obtain Personal Lines resident license, required
- Bilingual must include 100% proficiency in English and Spanish
We offer you a competitive compensation plan that includes a sales bonus, day one benefits, include medical/dental/vision/life/disability. In addition, we offer you a Company matched 401(k) plan, generous paid time off accrual, and much more!
**High speed internet is required with the ability to directly connect our equipment to your router via ethernet cable. We cannot support Wireless hotspots, satellite internet, or other wireless only services.
Answer Financial is an equal opportunity employer.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!