Customer Service at SYKES
Work at Home – Seasonal Customer Service
Looking to earn extra money to pay for holiday bills? Do you have your own desktop computer? this is required for the position as well as a landline telephone. To qualify review the position below then watch your emails there will be some computer testing to ensure your internet and computer meet the needs for our client.
We’re looking for SEASONAL people who enjoy a challenge and thrive in an environment where things are moving very quickly. In this position you will use your empathy, patience and resilient nature to resolve issues. Your goal will be to satisfactorily resolve the customer’s need at the end of each interaction. This is a seasonal full time position which could build into more!
Looking to start in November!
We do not HIRE from these States: IL, IA, ME, NH, ND and SD
Most shifts are evening and weekends.
Opportunities for incentives
SOME HOME OFFICE REQUIREMENTS:
- Telephone land line with NO features –
- Own computer windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 only (No MAC’s)
- USB Headset
- Corded phone and Corded phone headset
- Stand Alone Monitor
People are our most valuable asset, and we provide world-class training, benefits, and growth opportunities to help you become the best the industry offers.
- Answer back to back calls and resolving issues
- Build a strong relationship with your customer
- Resolve the problem quickly and ensure situation does not escalate
- Speaking clearly and with empathy in both positive and negative situations
- ResilienceWhen you get stressed, are you able to maintain your neutral point of view?
- Administrative Skills Are you organized and efficient?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then come find out why SYKESHOME has been the employer of choice for so many people who want to transition their career from the office to their home!
Required qualifications, skills and experience
- 18 years of age or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Speak on the phone and use a computer
- Empathize and be friendly with people you’ve never met
- Use logic and solve problems
- Be part of a team
Desired qualifications, skills and experience
- Customer Service Background
Site Alpine: US WFH
Zip/Postal Code N/A
Country United States
Every time a SYKES customer service representative takes a call they have the chance to help someone answer a question, solve a problem, or find something they need. Helping others, we find meaning in our jobs, while working with people who become friends and who are fun to work with. With supportive, caring leadership, our reps enjoy ongoing career opportunities. Serving clients in an array of businesses, our call reps learn about some of the most exciting and leading industries in today’s economy.
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company’s policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO.
Hiring Group Agent
Workplace Type W@H
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!