Customer Sales Executive at Data Masons Software
CUSTOMER SALES EXECUTIVE – US
Why You Should Work With Us
- We are small but mighty! 150 employees worldwide and growing fast. Everyone has a seat at the table, and all ideas are valued.
- We are over 96% distributed. Almost all our employees work from home. You don’t have to battle traffic or lose valuable working time in your commute.
- We value work-life balance. We think that happy employees = productive employees. We believe that having the time to take care of the things that matter most to you – whether that’s your family, your dog or your community – only makes our team stronger.
- We put our customers and employees before anything else. You are our most valued asset and mean more to us than just the bottom line.
Who We Are
Data Masons’ EDI Made Simple™ approach offers advanced turnkey EDI solutions for ERP products such as Microsoft Dynamics and Macola. Our EDI solution provides an end-to-end EDI processing platform that gives companies a competitive edge through seamless EDI integration, predictable ownership costs and comprehensive, ongoing compliance services – all without expensive and disruptive ERP platform customization.
The Big Idea
The Customer Sales Executive’s role is to sell software and services to a portfolio of assigned customers. You will hunt for new business opportunities among existing customers. This role also includes developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales quotes and proposals. In this role, you will coordinate with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire customer experience. This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven, relationship-based sales professional who loves technology and learning how and what makes a business thrive.
This is a remote working opportunity. You can be based anywhere in the US.
Who You Are
You have a hunter’s mentality. You have technical acumen and know how to relate it to business value. You have a proven track record of meeting and/or exceeding sales quotas. You’re hungry to prove your worth. You’re a team-player, and a quick study of business processes. You’re able to build long-term relationships with customers by establishing trust and credibility.
What You Know
You have several years of experience selling a software solution. Experience with ERP or EDI is a must. We’d love to see a past relationship with Microsoft, Exact/ECi/Macola or Acumatica.
What You’ll Do
- Evaluate customers’ needs and identify opportunities for up-selling and cross-selling with your assigned customer base.
- Generate new opportunities to assist your customers in leveraging technology and services to drive efficiencies and security in their technology environment.
- Maintain customer satisfaction throughout the process, including responding to requests in a timely manner, finalizing contracts and working effectively with all strategic partners.
- Ensure that individual annual and quarterly sales quotas are met or exceeded.
- Openly communicate all key account information to support the growth and development of the business to all internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Keep detailed and accurate notes of all account management-related activities in the CRM and Hubspot.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!