Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Solutions Architect – Remote
Location: Denver, CO
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Mid Level
At LyntonWeb, Client Success is our #1 goal. We’re not your typical marketing agency. Our roots lie in Houston, Texas, but extend through 7 states and three time zones. We are technology and inbound marketing fanatics, who have a meeting of the minds every weekday to achieve our clients’ goals.
We serve clients all over the world, integrating their CRM and marketing efforts into a seamless unit. Our work space can be a traditional office although you can also find us near the Rocky Mountains, the beaches of the Great Lakes or the Gulf Coast, even at local coffee shops. We find inspiration throughout the United States. It keeps our creative juices flowing and lets us constantly introduce our clients to new and innovative web designs and marketing solutions.
LyntonWeb is seeking a highly motivated CRM Solutions Architect with a versatile skill set to create and manage business intelligence and marketing/sales information solutions. This role is part of the data integration team that provides consultative solution design supporting marketing and sales business segments. The ideal candidate should be analytical, possess a problem-solving aptitude and have the willingness and desire to learn the customer’s business requirements and develop a solution that meets their needs. In a nutshell, this is part designer, part CRM/HubSpot expert, and part Project Manager (scrum/agile). The majority of your time will be spent executing tasks related to customer’s solution delivery.
This is a remote position within the United States.
- Design, build and deploy custom data-driven solutions that meet business requirements
- Ongoing collaboration with customers to understand needs, identify strengths and weaknesses, and improve process
- Operate inside a team-based environment with emphasis on engagement of internal resources and open sharing of skills and information
- Contribute to and promote teamwork in a remote working environment.
- Debug and troubleshoot defects and production incidents
- Translate business needs to technical specifications and create documentation around the translation of needs to specifications for the client to utilize and share internally
- Work independently to develop and analyze business needs
- Participate in UAT testing along with the customer
- Assist with creation and maintenance of internal and external knowledge bases
- Professional communication skills – both verbal and written
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Minimum 3+ years of integration experience with CRM and ERP software (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, Sugar CRM, etc.)
- Consulting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or proven equivalent industry experience
- Self-starter with a willingness to become subject matter expert and to learn new skills.
- Understanding of RESTful/SOAP design and methodologies
- Professional consulting experience including managing dynamic priorities in a multi-client environment
- Ability to professionally handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Track record of working within a remote team environment
- Proficient writing and documentation skills and willingness to contribute
- Understanding of software development methodologies (scrum/agile)
- A proven ability to develop technical designs
- Proficiency with SQL queries
- Previous experience in Agile/Scrum environment
- Understanding of relational database concepts
- Previous experience with Scribe Online
- Previous experience with HubSpot
- Sales/Marketing experience
- Training experience