Customer Relationship Management and Lifecycle Marketing Director at Gametime
Title: Customer Relationship Management and Lifecycle Marketing Director
- Location: US National
Live experiences help make us human, bringing us across today’s social and digital divides to focus on what truly connects us – the here, the now, the once-in-a-lifetime moment that we share – together. To fulfill Gametime’s vision to unite the world through shared experiences, we deliver fans an extraordinary experience for enjoying, discovering, and purchasing last-minute tickets to live events.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web, and desktop supporting events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket experience in a mobile-first world.
It’s no secret that the events industry has been hit as hard by the COVID-19 pandemic. Sports, concerts, and theater were first to go back in March, and will likely be last to return. However, we are confident that the rebound is inevitable, and Gametime will be there to facilitate our nation’s need to get out there and connect with friends, family, and strangers alike. Our goal is to prepare for the upswing by developing brand new features while also strengthening our core ticketing product. Join us in helping ensure Gametime continues to be the leader in mobile ticketing.
Gametime is looking for a CRM & Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join the Marketing and Growth team. This high-profile position will own the customer management program with an emphasis on email and mobile push to drive conversion and retention. This is a remote role and will report to the VP, Marketing.
What you’ll do/own:
- Own the customer lifecycle program with an emphasis on managing email, push, and in-app notifications with the primary goal of driving conversions and increasing retention
- Build a robust customer journey with a focus on automation based on customer behavior and actions
- Create a robust personalization and testing infrastructure to improve message relevance and performance
- Work closely with data & product teams to enhance customer information and build out necessary functionality to support the CRM program
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer experience and data flow from acquisition and engagement to drive conversions & revenues
- Use a data-driven approach & a vigorous testing process to evaluate hypotheses and extract insights on strategy and performance
- Collaborate with third-party content creators, including the Gametime creative team, to help create new and innovative messaging and customer touchpoints
- Utilize a data-driven approach to lifecycle marketing, be able to report on and articulate performance changes to the Gametime management team
- Assist as needed on other marketing initiatives such as app store optimization and user acquisition.
More about you:
- Multiple years experience running CRM / lifecycle marketing program
- Extensive experience with any major CRM / lifecycle SaaS system (Iterable preferred)
- SQL expertise
- Demonstrated track record of leadership and taking initiative on new programs
- Ability & willingness to execute campaigns, manually if necessary
- HTML experience
- CSS experience
- Performance marketing experience
- Experience managing and building large-scale CRM programs across web and mobile
- Strong analytical skills – highly comfortable with data and meticulous about accuracy in reporting
- You’re a self-starter who can execute tactically and think strategically and who will take initiative in testing new strategies while driving process improvements
- Creative best practices, A/B testing, and understanding of full-funnel marketing concepts as a means to optimize performance
What we offer:
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive salary & equity package
- Monthly Gametime credits for any event ($1,200/yr)
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401k, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!