Customer Onboarding Specialist at Affinitiv
Customer Onboarding Specialist
Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
The Customer Onboarding Department plays a key role in enhancing the experience for our customers once they’ve signed a contract. As a key member of the team, our Customer Onboarding Specialist is responsible for gathering technical requirements from our customers and accurately entering the data into our system. You will also work closely with other members of the Onboarding and Engineering teams to conduct pre-quality assurance testing, facilitate production quality assurance prior to launch, and help organize the successful implementation of our products working collaboratively with our launch coordinators. As you become more proficient with our products, you’ll have the opportunity to conduct some basic product training with customers which will help strengthen your product knowledge and create opportunities for career growth within Affinitiv.
- Gather technical information from customers and accurately input settings in the system
- Follow the standard process and best practices to bring customers onboard and online in the stipulated timeframe to ensure revenue recognition and proper products and services are delivered
- Conduct pre-quality assurance checks for product functionality then process through production quality assurance for final approval
- Deliver end user basic product training to customers
- Maintain a high level of process quality and consistency as well as an excellent relationship with customers and other team members
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 2 years’ experience in a technical role
- Experience working with Affinitiv software in a technical capacity
- Understanding of wide variety of Affinitiv products/solutions
- Ability to use technical skills and knowledge to troubleshoot and adapt to product changes
- Strong interpersonal skills, conducive to team development
- Works independently, has good judgment and consistent follow-through
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in simple terms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High technical aptitude with the ability to comprehend technical concepts quickly
Work from Here
At Affinitiv, we have the best of both worlds. Our team members have embraced remote work and our Work from Here program allows for remote working and the utmost flexibility while keeping in person collaborating thriving in a safe work environment. Our Work from Here approach gives team members a choice to work on campus or remote, leaders can hold in person or virtual team meetings to collaborate and cultivate relationships.
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more