Customer Onboarding Specialist
- (Multiple states)
- Full Time
- Customer Experience
- Entry Level
TeamSnap is an award-winning communication and management service for recreational and competitive sports teams, tournaments and organizations. With over 20 million enthusiastic customers in 195 countries, TeamSnap is indispensable for teams, clubs and leagues worldwide.
We value trust, communication and fun more than big company policies and rules, and we thrive on empowering our people instead of controlling them. TeamSnap has been named to Outside Magazine’s list of Best Places to Work three consecutive years.
What you’ll be doing
TeamSnap is seeking a smart and enthusiastic Onboarding Specialist to help ensure that TeamSnap’s Club & League customers have an incredible kick off experience using the TeamSnap applications. You should be able to learn and fully understand our software applications and then translate that into actionable customer onboarding tailored to the use case of the customer you’re speaking with. You will live and breathe the product and capitalize on that knowledge to ensure our customers are oriented with best practices making TeamSnap their go-to technology platform for years to come (plus tell their friends about us).
We’re looking for someone to dive head first into learning the TeamSnap products and to develop an understanding of the variety of ways in which TeamSnap is utilized by our customers. You must understand and analyze customer feedback during the onboarding process. Your feedback on this front will prove invaluable for understanding how TeamSnap’s Club & League products are supporting current customers as well as insight into competitors in the marketplace.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborating with our customer experience operations team, in cooperation with the sales and client success management teams, to create an extraordinary customer onboarding experience for the Club & League, Tournaments, and Website Builder products – including everything from pre-onboarding customer communication to post-onboarding cross-team communication.
- Conducting informative, timely onboarding calls with new TeamSnap Club & League customers, ensuring that they are effectively acquainted with the use of the product and are set up for long term success.
- Provisioning accounts for new business and subscriptions.
- Sharing any product feedback received from onboarding calls with the development team.
- This role will evolve-just like our team and our strategies-so while you don’t need to be an acrobat, we may occasionally ask you to be flexible and try a few things outside of the box.
Skills and attributes we’d like you to have
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in an onboarding specialist role for a software product (B2B or B2C) or web/SaaS application; alternatively you could have a strong enough technology customer support background to ramp up quickly and learn what you don’t know about onboarding.
- Knowledge regarding how to navigate and use a CRM system (preferably Salesforce).
- Smart, thorough, passionate, driven. A love for customer happiness and no fear of saying to a customer, “I don’t know, but can I get back to you with an answer”.
- A sense of humor, endless patience and the ability to work with multiple people and multiple groups.
- Ability to stand up for what you believe is right, but a stronger desire to reach consensus and come up with a solution that has everyone’s buy-in.
- Passion for maintaining a strong customer base helping drive the word-of-mouth value that results from premier customer service .
- Ability to work with a distributed team and communicate effectively by IM, phone and video-conference.
- Outstanding communicator and writer
We are headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but this job is remote (unless you happen to live near Boulder, in which case you’re welcome to come to the office). TeamSnap is a mostly-distributed company, so you must be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same physical location as you or each other.
- Work on a product that people use and love
- While we’re still relatively small, we’re not a fly-by-night startup; we’re the leader in a massive market
- We have a proven revenue model, an experienced executive team, solid funding, and a strong strategic plan
- We have fantastic benefits, and you’ll have a stake in the company
- If you’re looking for an opportunity to show off the very best of your skills, in an environment of trust, respect and flexibility, this might very well be the best job you’ll ever have. We’re passionate about helping our customers spend less time organizing and more time playing.
Benefits and Perks
We offer competitive salary and benefits, lots of opportunity to develop professionally, and the ability to demonstrate what you can achieve. TeamSnap is still small enough that your actions will help drive our success. Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/dental/vision for you and your family
- Education reimbursement up to $1,500/yr
- Wellness stipend of $50/mo
- Up to $300/yr to donate to charitable causes
- Free TeamSnap service for your family and friends
- Free TeamSnap swag.
- Flexible PTO and vacation policy
Diversity and Inclusion
TeamSnap is a company built around trust, kindness and collaboration, where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are celebrated and valued. This is a place where everybody belongs.