Customer Marketing Manager at Axcient
Remote | Full-time
Customer Marketing Manager
- Full Time
- Mid Level
- We’re looking for an experienced and strategic-minded Customer Marketing Manager. In this role, you will develop and deploy the most effective customer lifecycle programs, focused on product adoption, engagement, and retention.
- Our ideal candidate is impact oriented who deeply understands how to plan and execute programs to drive desired outcomes, who can think strategically, use data to drive decisions, and can thrive in a cross-functional environment.
- You’ll need to balance strategic thinking with tactical execution and love representing the voice of our company to cultivate positive customer experiences.
- The role will report into the Partner Success organization but will work closely with Marketing, Product Management, Onboarding, Sales, Support, and Partner Success Managers to enhance the reach and impact of our customer engagement, adoption, and retention initiatives for our Axcient partners. This is a remote (work from home) position.
- Working with Partner Success leadership, define and execute on Digital Touch customer success strategy
- Responsible for designing and implementing targeted email communications throughout the lifecycle starting with onboarding through loyalty
- Optimize our customer lifecycle strategy to identify at-risk groups and develop and execute customer communications and “save” and growth campaigns, to drive retention
- Own day-to-day execution and performance of onboarding, adoption, and retention campaigns, journeys, and overall program effectiveness; make data-driven decisions to optimize performance
- Communicate, educate, and update project health to key stakeholders on strategies, plans, and results
- Work with partner success managers, marketing, sales operations, and product to build out content, workflows, and lists for automated campaigns
- Project manage and deliver campaigns built with complex personalized logic delivered through behavior-based triggers to meet customers where they are and take them further
- Own strategy to maximize partner success at scale and reinforce the value of Axcient solutions
- Measure and track the effectiveness of partner campaigns
- Assist in analytics and reporting for the customer lifecycle
- Other duties as assigned
Who You Are
- 2+ years in B2B digital marketing and/or customer marketing
- A good understanding of email channel and marketing automation best practices
- Experience with reporting on an email campaign and program performance and providing insights and recommendations
- Experience in developing and executing on tech touch and Low Touch customer success strategies
- Solid background in customer lifecycle marketing, including customer adoption and retention programs
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously, be creative, efficient and results oriented
- Experience working at a SaaS organization
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Proficient in Salesforce.com or similar CRM system
- Experience with marketing automation, HubSpot a plus
At Axcient, we’re more than the sum of our parts. We value our unique team members, and our company thrives when we support and celebrate our differences.