Customer Marketing Manager at Starburst Data
Customer Marketing Manager (Remote Opportunity)
We’re on a mission to free our customers to see the invisible and achieve the impossible. We unlock the value of distributed data by making it fast and easy to access, no matter where it lives. With Starburst, teams can lower the total cost of their infrastructure and analytics investments, prevent vendor lock-in, and use the existing tools that work for their business. Today more than 150 leading organizations trust us to make better decisions faster.
Though Starburst has achieved a unicorn status and raised $164M in venture funding from top investors, we were founded in a rather unusual way with customers and revenue from the very beginning! We operate globally in 10 countries and are proud to be named a Best Place to Work. Come join our team of All-Stars!
About the role
This is an incredible opportunity to build a new function for one of the fastest-growing companies in the data management space! Starburst is searching for our first Customer Marketing Manager to build engaging communications & content that support fast & easy onboarding, and help chart a path towards renewal and expansion. This role will be dynamic; bridging marketing, sales, and customer success teams to deliver against business goals for customer acquisition, retention, and expansion. The customer marketing manager has an opportunity to build the function from the ground up and develop exciting customer engagement programs & customer marketing assets.
- Build and manage effective customer engagement programs across all channels including email to onboard & nurture, webinars for custom content, and other digital & in-person events.
- Build strategies & campaigns that create expansion opportunities within our customer base.
- Support the customer journey strategy by leading or contributing to programs that span the different journey phases: Acquire, Onboard, Adopt, and Expand.
- Document and analyze customer campaign performance to identify and prioritize areas for experimentation.
- Create customer marketing assets such as case studies and videos that support customer acquisition.
- Structure & run customer communities such as our advisory boards.
- Manage advocacy programs & channels such as G2 Crowd.
- Collaborate with product, sales, and customer success teams to maintain a customer lifecycle strategy focused on success, retention, and growth.
- Proven experience in B2B software marketing, ideally some experience working for a company in the data & analytics market
- Demonstrated experience creating quality customer content and communications
- Experience running customer advocacy programs
- Demand generation experience ranging from digital marketing to event management
- Experience working for start-ups
At Starburst, we’re constantly striving towards building a place where people come first by creating an environment of transparency, honesty, and respect. We take care of our global workforce by making sure employees enjoy competitive salaries and attractive stock grants, remote-friendly work options, access to quality and affordable insurance, and flexible and generous paid time off to start a family, travel, or just relax!
Headquartered in Boston MA with offices in Warsaw and London and employees across Europe and the Americas, we are committed to hiring where the talent is.
Starburst provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!