Customer Happiness Representative
United States Full-time, Allows remote
Recruiterbox allows companies to centralize their hiring process in one convenient software. We are rapidly growing and are already used by 2000+ companies across the globe including LonelyPlanet, BookMyShow, and the US Government.
Here at Recruiterbox we are in love with listening to our customers. Almost every change we make in our system is a direct result of a suggestion by one of our customers.
As a Customer Happiness Representative you are at the crux of this communication. In this role you will be licensed, equipped and expected to WOW our customers daily. The honest truth – our customers really love Recruiterbox and our support team, and we take our role very seriously.
- You are our customer’s voice to the product team
- You are the liaison between what our customers think, and our entire company
- You are the face of Recruiterbox
On a typical day you will:
- Talk to prospects and customers over email and chat, to resolve their product questions
- Respond caringly, accurately, and quickly to every single customer request
- Create WOW moments for our customers
- Pair with our technical and product teams to resolve issues and give customer feedback
- Ensure all pending queries and issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Take ownership. Oversight isn’t our thing. We’ll give you the base and you’re expected to excel from there
You’re best for this role if:
- Talking to people and helping them solve their problems makes you happy
- Every interaction you have with others is filled with patience and empathy
- You can talk like a human, even when things get technical. You are a human, and you’ll be writing to humans. We expect skilled and eloquent English writing and speaking skills
- You are responsible, organized and prompt. You do what you say you will do, without being reminded
- You have a true desire to be the best part of our customer’s day
- Canned and automated responses make your skin crawl
- You are open to change – we’re growing fast, and your role will evolve as we do
- Work with a passionate team, growing a global customer base
- Work for a company who sees Customer Support as a key voice in product decisions
- Competitive Market Salary
- Work remotely from anywhere you’d like (US residents only)
- Hours will be based around US Eastern or Central time workday
Ready to sit at the Adult Table? Your move.