Customer Happiness Agent
- Customer Service
- Mid Level
Mindful Health is the company behind America’s Leading Healthy Lifestyle expert, Danette May. Danette May is also the founder of The Rise movement and the superfood company iRise Organics, and the author of the book The Rise: An Unforgettable Journey of Self-Love, Forgiveness, and Transformation (Hay House 2018). She is also the bestselling author of the books 7-Day Jumpstart, Bikini Body Detox, and Bikini Body Recipes. Her programs include the online coaching and membership program Fit Rise; exercise DVDs, recipe books, online health and fitness challenges, and healthy lifestyle and mindfulness coaching. The Danette May brand focuses on the three pillars of healing: healing foods, healing movement, and a healing mindset.
Mindful Health was named #48 on the Inc. 500 2018 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the US. Through our various entities, iRise Organics and FitRise, we strive to change the world via healing & organic foods, sustainable eco-friendly packaging, and a healthy approach to body movement and mindfulness. We seek individuals who are passionate about healthy living, are on a personal path of growth and are committed to transforming the world around them in their own way. We believe that we are all individually empowered to change the world.
We are searching for a skilled problem solver to join our remote workforce team as a Customer Happiness Agent. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service issues and offer a unique solution to each individual via email and chat. The successful candidate is a self-starter who has a strong command of Mindful Healths customer service policies. This is a benefits-eligible position that will require 30-40 hours/week, including weekends. Hours must fall in the 7:00 MST-4:00 MST window. The pay rate is $16/hour. Successful candidates will have a clean background report.
Description & Influence:
Customer Happiness Agents assist with customer service and sales responsibilities.
Customer Service Duties:
- Answer incoming customer contacts via live chat and email regarding billing issues, product problems, and general customer concerns.
- Resolve problems by clarifying the customer complaint and provide the best solution; expedite correction and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with customers.
- Log and track all customer contacts using our internal systems.
- Provide technical support to our customers who are accessing our website.
- Work to establish a positive relationship with every contact.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Assist customers with questions about products, services, etc.
- Build relationships with customers using consultative selling techniques.
- Expose customers to the benefits of products, services, and upgrades that will help them improve their health.
Background & Experience:
- HS Diploma or greater formal education
- At least 1 year of customer service experience (retail, restaurant or contact center).
- Exceptional and persuasive communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
- Proven ability to build relationships with our customers/members.
- Show passion and desire to provide best-in-class customer service
- Demonstrate ability to work well in a fast-paced, results-oriented team environment.
- Ability to think on your feet in order to creatively solve our customers’ needs.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to type at least 45 WPM.
- Essential to have an in-home workspace, a reliable connection to high-speed internet, and a tablet or computer that can maintain the latest version of Google Chrome.
- Interest in health, wellness, fitness and/or nutrition is preferred.
- Experience multitasking in various Internet Browsers
- Familiarity with Google Docs/Spreadsheets
- Experience with CRM preferred (ZenDesk)