Customer Experience Representative at Jiobit
Customer Experience Representative – Remote
- Category: To Review
- Type: Full-time
- Min. Experience: Entry Level
We are Jiobit; a hardware-enabled software company that helps families of all shapes and sizes move forward with ease. We make a suite of award-winning location monitoring devices and apps.
About the role
We’re looking for a Customer Experience Representative to join our growing team. The customer experience team is on the front lines, responsible for the happiness and loyalty of our customers. Whether you are helping a customer set up their device or talking them through how to use a feature within the app, you are ready to share your knowledge and provide expert guidance. You understand that our customers are looking for peace of mind and you’re excited to help them make the most of the Jiobit experience. You’re also dialed in to the themes you’re hearing from our customers and ready to share them within the business.
If this is you, we’d LOVE to hear from you. Be sure to include your cover letter, so that we can learn more about you and why you feel this opportunity at Jiobit is a match.
- Tuesday-Saturday 9am-5pm CT
Customer Experience, Phone and Email support
- Manage support tickets in a professional and timely manner; this includes phone and email support
- Escalate support tickets requiring further investigation and/or approval to management
- Assist in the QA process of new releases of the hardware and/or software
- Share themes and insights from customers within the business to contribute to product improvements
- Act as a brand ambassador by developing an in-depth knowledge of the Jiobit app and features and sharing it with our customers
- Energy and passion to support the team, the mission, and our customers
- Friendly, helpful, & professional communication style through phone and email
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and reliable follow-through
- Tech savviness with the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- A passion for technology is a plus
- College degree required
More About Us
Jiobit is the first of its kind patented location sharing platform, enabling the longest lasting and smallest real-time location products (indoor or out) with best-in-class security.
Featuring a host of encryption and security technologies, Jiobit is trusted by federal government customers, law enforcement professionals, and thousands of pet owners and families, with usage in every populated continent in the world.
Jiobit has won an Editor’s Choice Award with PCMag and has been featured on CNBC, Buzzfeed, Techcrunch, and USA Today to name a few. Jiobit has offices in Chicago and Silicon Valley. With a strategic investment from Netgear, Inc., along with Chicago-based Venture Capital firm MATH Venture Partners, we are positioning the business for rapid growth.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!