Customer Experience Agent
TELECOMMUTE · Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Springboard Retail believes in putting the customer at the center of everything we do. Our Customer Success team advises, guides, and supports our growing portfolio of customers every day. We are proudly the voice of our customer internally.
You are a dynamic, customer-centric, technically-oriented, and creative problem solver. You provide excellent customer support and thrive on problem-solving, troubleshooting, and helping customers in every way, shape and form.
As a member of our Customer Success team, your main goal is to provide our customers with support that ensures success – no matter how they choose to contact us. This is a highly visible, demanding role that requires a unique skill set and one that we consider essential to the success of Springboard Retail. Springboard Retail is a fully distributed team so this is a remote job.
- Provide thoughtful, personalized communication to Springboard Retail customers via phone, chat, email, and social media.
- Triage, troubleshoot, and resolve customer support inquiries/issues effectively and in a timely manner.
- Remotely troubleshoot hardware and software issues for customers.
- Document all customer issues efficiently, while still providing the necessary detail for internal teams to investigate and triage.
- Meet customer satisfaction targets, efficiency metrics, and resolution response time goals.
- Become an expert on the Springboard Retail platform, always being able to speak to your customers about relevant features and functionality.
- Actively contribute to the overall success of the team.
- 1+ years customer support work experience in a SaaS driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a customer-first attitude with an ability to empathize with unhappy users.
- Ability to breakdown complex concepts and communicate them to customers in a way they can easily understand.
- Experience handling time-sensitive, pressure-intensive customer support issues in a customer-facing role.
- A knack for building rapport with people quickly and easily.
- Excellent computer and technical skills, including experience with tools like Salesforce, Intercom, G-Suite, Slack, Harvest, etc.
- Opportunity to work from a home office or other workspace that is free from loud noise and distractions.
- Ability to support our customers during the following times:
(schedule flexibility required to support flexing between the two based on availability)
- 9am – 5pm Pacific | 12pm – 8pm Eastern
- 12pm – 8pm Pacific | 3pm – 11pm Eastern
- Ability to be part of a weekend rotation team.
Bonus experience –
- Prior onboarding experience in a retail or eCommerce
- Prior work-from-home experience
- Strong opportunity for career advancement
- Flexible work from anywhere (WFA) policy
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Company-sponsored 401k plan