Customer Educator / Sales Representative at Brook Farm Veterinary Center
As a Customer Educator/Sales Representative, you’ll help us build, maintain, and strengthen relationships with pet owners. This position will be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include educating clients about pet care, scheduling appointments, and converting leads into customers.
A belief in the importance of preventative pet care and quality veterinary medicine is essential. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have an understanding of animal healthcare, sales process and dynamics, and superb interpersonal skills. You should be able to ask questions, educate yourself, and share your knowledge with others. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- Follow up on recommended treatment plans and discuss care with pet owners.
- Be knowledgeable about various procedures and discuss quality of care to show value.
- Discuss payment options and process credit applications.
- Recommend and schedule appointments.
- Work with clients to convert external pharmacy requests into sales by negotiating prices.
- Educate clients about medical insurance for pets, discuss cost savings and quotes, and process enrollments.
- Handle new accounts and extend a warm welcome to new clients.
- Onboard new clients and schedule their first appointment.
- Convert price shoppers into clients by discussing care, demonstrating concern, and showcasing value.
- Educate potential clients about our services and differentiating value proposition (DVP).
- “Forward book” future appointments for clients after their visit.
- Discuss overdue care by educating clients about the importance of regular wellness exams and vaccines, and schedule appointments.
- Negotiate prices, answer questions, and get clients to “yes.”
- Establish, develop, and maintain relationships with pet owners.
- Demonstrate care and concern for pet healthcare.
- Identify and act on sales opportunities.
- Meet sales goals.
- Perform other duties as requested.
What makes Brook Farm Veterinary Center different from other animal hospitals is our care and attention to detail. The “big thing” that Brook Farm does is a hundred little things that make meaningful connections with our clients. At the heart of everything we do is a promise to treat every call as an opportunity to make a lasting, positive impression. Any interaction, however brief, is a chance to build trust, so we put care into each detail, from the words we choose to our tone of voice. We believe happiness has a ripple effect: treat people with kindness, and they’re likely to pass it on. And that approach builds loyalty and helps our patients thrive.
- Stable high-speed Internet access
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in English
- Headset with microphone Google Chromebook, Mac, or Windows PC with latest updates and security software
Brook Farm Veterinary Center acts in the benefit of all living creatures. Established in 1982, our Patterson, New York, AAHA-accredited veterinary practice is a recognized leader in advanced veterinary medicine and exceptional service.
To learn more about us, visit www.brookfarmveterinarycenter.com.
Location: US Locations Only
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!