Customer Care, Senior Living at Working Solutions
Senior Living Customer Care
US-Remote – Work from Home – US
Why Working Solutions
Join our Woohoo! Crew, as an independent contractor with Working Solutions! Enjoy flexibility and an amazing balance to work and home life. Choose the client you wish to represent and your work schedule, and benefit from running your own business in the comfort of your home.
Below is a typical contract opportunity with Working Solutions. Within 24 hours of completing our online assessment, we’ll notify you of your acceptance to complete the application process.
We are currently unable to work with contractors residing in California, New York, Pennsylvania, or Washington.
Join us as a Senior Living Customer Care Associate. You’ll provide compassionate customer care support through inbound and outbound calls. The work assists seniors and their families to find senior living care. You’ll place outbound calls to family members who have recently inquired online regarding placement services, matching them with appropriate online tools or a Senior Living Advisor. Listening to the needs of the recipient or family member is of upmost importance.
- Excellent verbal and/or written communication skills.
- Top-notch customer service skills while guiding callers to the right solutions for their specific needs.
- At least 1 year experience in a high-volume, customer-service role (e.g. call center, retail store or similar environment).
- Familiarity with operating systems, including Windows OS versions and/or Mac OS versions.
- Ability to install and uninstall applications and download products and applications using various browsers.
- Ability to function in a multisystem Microsoft environment, using Word, Outlook, intranet, internet, and other software applications.
- Experience in senior care industry preferred, or a strong desire to learn about senior care.
Earn up to $17/hr*
- USB headset
- High-speed internet such as Cable, DSL, or Fiber Optic
- Up-to-date computer running:
- Windows 8.1 or higher
- Minimum download speed: 10 Mbps
- Minimum of 8GB of RAM
To work on this client program, independent contractors will need to pass a background check. It consists of identity verification, a National Sex Offender Registry report, and criminal history check.
Contractual Relationship: The relationship between you and Working Solutions is a contractual relationship. You will remain an independent contractor for the duration of this program assignment. Working Solutions will not be responsible for withholding taxes on your earnings while contracted with Working Solutions. When you receive your contract, you will be asked to agree to have no claim against Working Solutions hereunder or otherwise for vacation pay, sick leave, retirement benefits, social security, worker’s compensation, health or disability benefits, overtime, unemployment insurance benefits or employee benefits of any kind.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!