Customer Care Lead at Resident Home
Customer Care Lead
- CUSTOMER SUCCESS & SALES – CUSTOMER SUCCESS
Resident is an industry-leader in the Direct-to-Consumer mattress and home furnishings category. Since our founding of the award-winning Nectar Sleep in 2016 (with over 1 million happy sleepers and counting), we have also launched the Dreamcloud, Awara and Level Sleep brands to cater to a variety of sleep preferences. Our mission is simple, we strive to make inspiring products people love coming home to (and to help everyone afford a great night’s sleep)!
Our company is built around continuously improving our ability to introduce new customers to our products, and wow them with exceptional experiences through the shopping and post purchase journey. We love to use data and metrics to drive our decisions, while keeping in mind that customers don’t speak in numbers, and that each one should be treated as a member of our family.
Oh, and by the way – we’ve been doing the “remote work thing” since the day we started. So you can expect a hard working team of people that understands how to create meaningful connections and get great work done virtually – it’s in our nature!
Resident seeks customer service all stars to join a fast growing and dynamic team! Every part of our company is built around growth, experimentation and velocity. If you believe in the importance of data-driven decision making, naturally curious and possess a truly customer-centric orientation, we might just be the right company for you!
As a Customer Care Lead your role is to assist our Customer Care Specialist team manage escalated customer service inquiries with resolution driven outbound customer support. Lead by example our Resident core values of Customer Love, Excellence, Inclusivity, Forward Momentum, and Big Thinking. The right candidate is a self-starter with the ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced remote environment and has a strong background in customer retention.
This is a Remote, Work From Home Position in a call center type of environment. You must be available to work any shift in the hours of SUN-SAT 6:00a-9:30p PST/ 9:00a-12:30a EST. Candidates must be authorized to work in and reside in the United States to be considered for employment.
- Assists with day-to-day operations to ensure efficient, timely, and resolution driven responses to all customer service recovery inquiries
- Complete weekly QA coaching assignments
- Ensures that team members are providing customers with best in class customer service while meeting SLAs
- Responds to escalated customer complaints
- Help track and monitor team performance to provide feedback, recognize achievement and create a customer centric culture
- 1+ years of Lead or Supervisory experience required
- Great team building and interpersonal skills with the ability to bring an upbeat, professional and respectful approach to internal and external customers
- Must demonstrate logical thinking, strong analytical and problem solving skills to critically and creatively resolve customer concerns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with excellent documentation skills and sense of personal accountability
- Flexibility and willingness grow by building on existing knowledge and consistently striving for excellence
- Comfortable and familiar with working from home and being a self-starter. Experience in a startup, DTC, or e-commerce environment a plus
- Strong computer literacy with the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new platforms
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!