Customer Advocate at Purple Carrot
- Needham, Massachusetts, United States or remote
Purple Carrot is looking to add a skilled Customer Advocate to our passionate Customer Experience Team. This position will be integral in supporting our customers via email, live chat, SMS, and phone calls. This role is part of our large, remote team that works to achieve department goals together, and reports to the Customer Experience Supervisor. The Customer Advocate must represent Purple Carrot in a way that is in alignment with the brand and pushes our mission forward.
- Provide elevated customer support via all our online channels (email, chat, sms, phone, social media).
- Hit SLA targets and goals for all support channels.
- Support fellow Customer Advocates through online slack channels and team meetings.
- Track customer issues on various platforms and report trending feedback to his/her Supervisor.
- May take on additional responsibilities as needed.
- This position is 100% remote and requires a high level of self-direction.
- This position maintains a Saturday-Wednesday work week
- 2+ years’ working remotely
- 2+ years’ working in a customer-facing, online support role
- Must have weekend availability (Saturday and Sunday)
- College degree preferred
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Experience with Intercom and Aircall a plus
- Must be comfortable working in a start-up, remote environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and proactively within a large, remote team.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, solve problems, and resolve conflict.
- Must be a self-starter and have strong communication, initiative, and time-management skills.
- Ability to give and receive feedback constructively.
- Genuinely inspired and excited by our mission.
About Purple Carrot
Purple Carrot is a meal kit subscription service on a mission to help customers eat more plants. We are looking for hardworking individuals who take pride in having fun and have a passion for startup culture. From sip and spin nights, to our annual day of service in the surrounding community, we work to live and yet live to work because we’re doing what we love. We’re crafting delicious, 100% plant-based recipes and shipping them to homes across the country, making it easier than ever to eat healthy, nutrient-dense foods on a regular basis. Since its launch in October 2014, Purple Carrot has grown significantly with increasing revenues, new subscribers, and national reach.
We are committed to a safe and inclusive work environment, free of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, handicap, veteran status, or marital status.
We love our staff, and show it with benefits (professional development, medical, dental, vision, and life), matching retirement plan, vacation policy, credit toward free Purple Carrot boxes, and working in collaboration with co-workers who are passionate about food.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!