Customer Advocacy Specialist at Docebo
Customer Advocacy Specialist
Customer Experience Customer Education
Hey you! Want to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world?
We’re building the next generation of learning software that companies like AWS, Netflix, Opentable and L’Oreal rely on to deliver training. We believe learning is for everyone, and that we all have something we can learn from each other. We rely on one another to continuously innovate our products and processes to create an exceptional experience for our employees, customers and partners.
Still not sure? We are a culture where values are at the center of everything we do. We also embody what we call the Docebo Heart. We trust our teammates, assume the best of one another, and also hold space for all the differences that make us better.
So what are you waiting for? Apply today! Join 700+ global Docebians and change the way people learn.
Are you ready to be a part of the learning revolution?
About This Opportunity:
As Docebo continues to grow, our customers are our most valuable asset and this role will be responsible for working with the Customer Advocacy Manager to enable growth within the customer base while leveraging success stories to drive new business. The Customer Advocacy Specialist (CAS) supports the Customer Advocacy Team efforts to focus on our customers, and achieve the objective of transforming Docebo customers into Raving Fans. Working closely with our Customer Experience team, Marketing, Account Development and Management Team and Product, the CAS drives advocacy, account growth, and product adoption and satisfaction. We’re seeking an individual who possesses unique capabilities. They are proactive, a storyteller, and driven to make customers feel appreciated and valued by Docebo, while delivering testimonials, reviews and stories to all areas of the business. The CAS can capture the value generated by customers and transform that value in campaigns.
- Generates opportunities for customer storytelling and manages customer testimonial projects in partnership with Docebo’s MKT team and third-party case study vendors
- Owns customer publicity engagement program
- Owns our customer welcome, renewal and go-live surprise and delight (gifting) program via Sendoso
- Works in collaboration with Customer Experience to generate customer advocacy including but not limited to testimonials and case studies and advocacy programs ie. reviews on third-party platforms like G2 Crowd, eLearning Industry, TrustRadius, and more
- Promotes creative retention initiatives focused on reducing customer renewal friction in sync with account management and customer experience teams
- Works directly with Customer Advocacy Manager to maintain and report on customer sentiment analysis (NPS, CSAT, Churn Rates) via Qualtrics with support from Customer Experience management.
- Executes Customer Advocacy email initiatives in coordination with email marketing manager
- Coordinates and manages customer events activities including Customer Advisory Boards and regional user groups
- Engages customers to participate in panels, events and other publicity initiatives
- Supports global events planning & execution
- Organized, strategic, laser-focused marketing operator that excels at project management and prioritization
- 3-5+ years marketing communications experience/SaaS experience preferred
- Growth mindset with a desire for constant improvements and growth within the customers base and with prospects
- Digital market research, online campaign management, digital promotions, lead generation, email marketing and the ability to discover the latest and greatest channels to engage our customer base
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate at different levels with customers, management and executives
- Proactive and self-motivated, can excel with reduced guidance
Benefits & Perks
-Inclusive and flexible work environment
-Generous Vacation Policy, plus 2 extra floating holidays to use for religious or cultural events that matter to you
-Employee Share Purchase Plan
-Career progression/internal mobility opportunities
-Four employee resource groups to get involved with (the Docebo Women’s Alliance, PRIDE, BIDOC, and Green Ambassadors)
Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 2,900 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and are growing exponentially in the process.
Docebo is a global company with offices in North America, EMEA, APAC and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do – Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If this sounds like you, now is your time to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market. Apply today!
Docebo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law.
Any individuals requiring a reasonable accommodation to assist with their job search or application for employment should send an e-mail to recruiting_accommodations (at) docebo.com. The e-mail should include a description of the requested accommodation and the position you’re applying for or interested in.