Customer Advocacy Lead at Macmillan Publishers
Customer Advocacy Lead
Customer Experience CUSTO01235
- Lead daily issue tracking call to expedite escalation processing (review, replicate, and report) from tier 1 & 2, sales specialist and managers.
- Manages Product Support team members, leading 1:1s and product support team meetings.
- Document trends and synthesize findings to report out and advocate for change process improvement initiatives both in product and process reviewing for efficiency, and process improvement.
- Leads communication with aggravated Customers with CX leaders when appropriate.
- Work cases in Product Support/CX queues
- Some College
- 3+ years’ experience in customer service
- Works collaboratively across groups
- Ability to analyze raw data and synthesize readouts
- Exhibits varied oral and written communication styles for different audiences
- Looks for ways to improve/promote quality
- Prioritizes effectively and performs well under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to resolving problems
- Experience with educational technology and/or working with instructors
- Works well in group problem-solving situations
- Contact Center – Vendor team and Macmillan Learning SVP and manager
- Directors, Customer Experience
- Product, Engineering
- Sales (Managers, Specialists and Reps)
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!