CRM Campaign Strategist at Ford Motor Company
CRM Campaign Strategist
United States (Remote)
The Ford Pro Marketing team is seeking a talented, experienced, and passionate professional to lead the vision of marketing strategy (acquisition and retention) for key customer groups and events. This position will report to the Global Head of CRM, and will lead the development of targeted and holistic customer journeys and marketing programs that drive business by acquiring new prospects, as well as deepening ongoing customer engagements and lifetime value.
- Lead efforts for deeper targeting and personalization within Ford commercial 1:1 customer marketing experiences, including always on programs and event integration, launch campaigns, as well as locally specific campaigns. You will have global responsibility with a focus on North America and Europe.
- Introduce innovative solutions that will have a transformational impact on the commercial business (i.e., new programs, value add opportunities, etc.)
- Set vision for future campaign management framework and build team/processes/programs accordingly for global and local scale.
- Lead campaign development process with Agency partners from brief to development of creative and delivery for ad hoc, triggered campaigns and multi touch journeys.
- Align with our partner teams across Ford who are responsible for dealer based and consumer communication as well as with country marketing representatives.
- Lead advancement of what key KPIs are valuable and work with key partners to build ability to measure progress
- Work with Data and Analytics teams globally to input to vision and roadmap for first party data and analytics to power data driven marketing experiences that expand existing commercial customer engagement and inform customer acquisition strategies.
- Collaborate and establish connections across a broad range of partner stakeholders within a complex organization, and across external partners globally
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field
- 10+ years in a marketing, marketing operations or CX marketing role
- Prior experience creating and implementing customer centric marketing campaigns based on data-driven insights
- Prior experience developing and rolling out global processes and/or customer programs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; excellent verbal and written skills
- Knowledge of marketing and data privacy regulations
- Master’s degree
- 3+ years in B2B or automotive industry (OEM, services or fleet management)
- Direct experience working with cross functional teams including: strategy, planning, sales, IT/MarTech, analytics to define data-driven approaches that drive business value
- Experience with data-driven marketing, optimizing based on data and driving real time improvements and testing
- Experience with marketing cloud technology (Salesforce, Adobe, etc.), and experience navigating opportunities with emerging solutions
- Capable in applicable technical software related to CRM and retention, including practical experience leading multi-channel activation programs
- Resourceful, open minded, positive attitude; inspired by challenges and undefined spaces
You may not check every box, or your experience may look a little different from what we’ve outlined, but if you think you can bring value to Ford Motor Company, we encourage you to apply!
As an established global company, we offer the benefit of choice. You can choose what your Ford future will look like: will your story span the globe, or keep you close to home? Will your career be a deep dive into what you love, or a series of new teams and new skills? Will you be a leader, a changemaker, a technical expert, a culture builderor all of the above? No matter what you choose, we offer a work life that works for you, including:
Immediate medical, dental, and prescription drug coverage
Flexible family care, parental leave, new parent ramp-up programs, subsidized back-up child care and more
Vehicle discount program for employees and family members, and management leases
Established and active employee resource groups
Paid time off for individual and team community service
A generous schedule of paid holidays, including the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day
Paid time off and the option to purchase additional vacation time.
For a detailed look at our benefits, click here:
h2023 New Hire Benefits Summary LL5 (ford.com)
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status. In the United States, if you need a reasonable accommodation for the online application process due to a disability, please call 1-888-336-0660.